Thanks for the -50 SR Blizzie <3

It really came in handy after a loss streak of 4.

2 Likes

You should learn by now to not queue when an update is really close, you’re the one to blame here.

6 Likes

A) Don’t play comp around patch time.
B) Unless you DC’ed twice, you shouldn’t have lost SR (at least that has been my experience).

1 Like

what a blizzard fanboy. it’s blizzard’s fault for not keeping their game up when it is supposed to be up

4 Likes

There’s no excuse for this tbh. I can’t find a valid reason for it. It is incompetence.

And I didn’t queue twice.

2 Likes

Um, I’m sorry but what? Everyone KNEW there was going to be a patch today, and Blizzard typically pushes their patches at the same time everyday, OP is the one to blame here

6 Likes

You try to keep servers running when dozens of millions of players all log on at once.

6 Likes

That’s not how it works. When you dc, I believe you have 1 minute to reconnect. If it takes you longer than that, you get penalized.

If you disconnect in the first 1 minute of a match, the match is cancelled. I believe you only have something like 10 seconds to reconnect in that case.

Lol @ these blizz fanboys. This is 100% blizzards fault. No one should be kicked form comp at any time just because they need to update the game. These players should be placed in a queue system to kick them out after the game ends. This shows how serious they take comp, it’s a joke to them.

2 Likes

Other companies somehow manage to smoothly do this. Companies with less money than Blizz…

1 Like

It wasn’t because the game needed to update. Generally you can finish a match you’re in. The servers crashed because of all the people logging into the game for the new patch.

:woman_shrugging: It’s odd the servers did crash though. I guess they got overloaded more than normal. I’m in a 8k queue atm.

Please stand by everyone, there are current disconnection and login queue problems for Overwatch:

PLEASE AVOID COMPETITIVE PLAY! Penalties cannot be reversed:

Smaller companies, with less people trying to get on at one specific time.

1 Like

Never ever jump into a game like this on patch day. It’s a well-known fact that servers go to crap on huge patch days like this. It happened to WoW recently during that stat-squash and class change patch, and people couldn’t play or log in until pretty much the next day.

I’m surprised you even attempted to get into a competitive game…you should know by now not to do that, lol.

No one cares. Literally, not one person. :smiley:

GW2 ain’t that small imo. Idk the exact numbers compared to OW though.

It respectfully tells you a new build is available, and leaves you in game for 2-3 hours at least.