Thank you for ignoring 95% of sombra players

From the biggest most well known sombra players to your regular sombra main, the big majority had some REALLY strong feelings towards this change.
At best, some felt a “this is passable, maybe”, after a SUPPOSED BUFF.
What happened to “we will revert the changes if they don’t sit right”?
What’s the point of having a ptr feedback forum if you’re just gonna proceed to ignore all of it for over a month?

Haven’t you shown yourself that your approaches to sombra are blatantly wrong?
How many times are you gonna be proven wrong until you finally decide to listen to sombra players?
This is, what, the eight, ninth time you guys completely ignore all feedback and go off to do your own thing with her?
Is it not enough that she’s plagued with bugs SINCE RELEASE (a number that keeps increasing every patch) but you also refuse to address her core issues and keep throwing random changes at her, it’s like your balance team is blindfolded and throwing darts at a wall, blindingly hoping one hits the mark, who cares if you seriously hurt someone around you.

This is not the blizzard I remember, the current state of sombra is the complete opposite of a polished product.

These changes will plummet her winrate and her pickrate will probably go even lower after the post patch numbers normalize, you want to stop losing players?
Stop treating sombra like a playground, balance team has absolutely no idea what to do with her.

87 Likes

#makesombraasupporthero

14 Likes

It’s infuriating. :/

2 Likes

Blizzard never listens to feedback that contradicts them. Because in their mind they never make mistakes.

34 Likes

the HUGE movement speed nerf is really what’s getting to me… like ugh.

11 Likes

Thought this was a Mercy thread for a brief moment. If you’re getting ignored and told in another breath “we are keeping an eye on her” or “we will revert changes” then that is just to appease you while they pull out the changes anyway.

Once these changes go live they will not revert, they might pull back a few changes but their overall ideas will stay. They will only listen to pros, investors and other smaller social circles.

19 Likes

I would give you more likes but I cant

3 Likes

I love Sombra and always will, but until they actually start helping her instead of harming her I’ll take a step back and just play other heroes.

This whole ordeal with Sombra over the past month has really left a poor taste in my mouth, I’m starting to understand why people don’t find this game enjoyable anymore.

7 Likes

I’m indifferent, I personally like the new Sombra. Maybe it’s because I didn’t play live sombra too horribly much, but I like infinite invis because it gives me time to line up a perfect kill.

3 Likes

There’s literally pros against this very same change, this is the classic example of blizz balance team being bullheaded and doing what fits their own wrong ideas of what a character should be.

Excellent way to keep losing players, they’re already about to lose me forever after I already left this game once due to this exact same problem.
Today is sombra, tomorrow who knows what they will keep ruining while alienating players.

4 Likes

You know what would complete this, is if people who never ever played Sombra before, suddenly become pro Sombra and endorse the changes that you’re so irate about. Just like Symmetra.

Get good nub.

Been saying that since they nerfed hacked packs

1 Like

Tracer gets 200hp, only gets one blink on a longer cooldown but can now blink to roofs.

Is that still Tracer?

4 Likes

I mean, that sounds like a pretty big buff. What’s your point? I’m missing it.

1 Like

Guess it completely went over your head. Lets try something else.

Your favored gun in the game is a P90, then the devs sent out a patch and the P90 was removed from the game and put in a Steyr AUG in its place.

3 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding me. If you thought referencing Tracer which in your opinion sounded like a nerf, but kindof sounds like a buff to me, to explain to me how nerfing and changing the dynamic of the character changes… I don’t know, this is where you confused me.

So you think referencing P90’s and Steyr AUG’s makes a better example to prove your point? You’re pretty special.

Whatever point you were trying to make, is still a mystery. At this point though, I don’t even care what your point is, so why even bother trying to explain yourself now?

2 Likes

The same thing as “If we tone her down, we will bring her back”.

Bliz does not care about the community, they do what they want. It’s sad, but this is what they keep showing us.

1 Like

I feel bad for Sombra players…

But they ignore 100% of the Bastion players…

3 Likes

This is why you’re completely out of touch with the topic, about on par with what the players are saying about the devs.

The Tracer change wasn’t meant to be either a nerf or buff. It’s that her playstyle is completely changed from what she originally was to the point that if you mained her, she’s now completely incompatible with how you used to play her. You missed that she’s now more in line with Reaper mains.

Likewise with the P90 example, it’s meant to be simpler. It’s something FPS players are familiar with and why there’s such a large selection of guns in any FPS game. If you’re a P90 user, you move through the levels a certain way, engage at certain distances, choose certain targets. Change the weapon slot to something like a Steyr AUG, and the playstyle you’ve developed for the P90 is now useless. Is the Steyr AUG better than the P90? That’s subjective, but you picked the gun closest to your playstyle, not the other way around.

1 Like

At least Bastion is usable in pirate ship, Sombra have no place in the game