šŸ’– Thank you for changing the like limit!

That had just cost me one of my daily likes :grin:

4 Likes

Why is there a limit in the first place?

5 Likes

I can hear blizzard saying. We want your likes to feel meaningful.
Well thatā€™s what they said about do called talent tree choices in wow lol

2 Likes

Have a higher standard for what constitutes a good post worthy of upvoting, then you wonā€™t run out of likes.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve hit the limit so many times, I always get frustrated about it. I guess I just agree with a lot of opinionsā€¦

5 Likes

Hi all! :wave:
To give some background: there have been issues in the past with spamming likes, and so a limit was set. We agree with your feedback that it was too restrictive though, and so we doubled the limit today. Keep spreading the love! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

127 Likes

So many new developers chiming in. I love it.

Keep talking to us please, we crave the attention!

23 Likes

Really appreciate it, thanks!

10 Likes

I may have been guilty of spamming likes on some days. o.o

I sometimes am in a great mood, and I like to share it.

12 Likes

YOU GET A HEART, YOU GET A HEART!

YOU ALL GET A HEART!!!

:heart: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :hearts: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :purple_heart: :orange_heart: :kissing_heart: :green_heart: :gift_heart: :yellow_heart: :white_heart: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

22 Likes

This is amazing. Speaking of forum suggestions could you guys make a post about the false flag increase that has been happening lately?

7 Likes

TIME TO CARE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

20 Likes

Iā€™ve seen several threads about this, but I havenā€™t noticed it myself.

Is it really a big problem? And if genuine and quality posts are getting false flags, wouldnā€™t it stand to reason the genuine and quality posters start using the increased like limit to counter the false flags.

2 Likes

https://thedogtrainingsecret.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/attention.jpg

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums NightKnight!
Woo, a Forum Dev! :+1:

7 Likes

What I have seen is that a lot of users are making threads not relevant to Overwatch which includes making posts about threads getting flagged. As always please make sure your content is in line with the Blizzard Forum Code of Conduct and the Overwatch Forums Posting Guidelines.

4 Likes

I am not a pet person, but I gave you a heart anyways!

4 Likes

Great idea. Unhide and like them so that the mods know we the community think itā€™s a false flag. And yeah itā€™s been happening a ton the past week and to really innocent posts.

4 Likes

Iā€™m on a binge heartfest! I wonder if Iā€™ll hit my limit soon!

I should start slowing down, just in case I need to save a heart for a false flag.

3 Likes

I wrote and currently maintain the updated trust level checker, any chance this functionality could be added directly into the forum profile settings? If not, can I get pinged if the json format changes?

On that note, some people apparently got downgraded from TL3 to TL2 during one of the updates, was that intentional?

IIRC there has been a post waaay back. Iā€™d still want downvotes back though, itā€™s not like highly downvoted posts get pushed down like they do on reddit.