💖 Thank you for changing the like limit!

Why do we have a like limit in the first place? Let me spread the love :heart:

Edit: I didn’t think that this would be so popular, good to know that other people are also reaching the like limit

Edit 2: Omg! Thank you so much NightKnight! Now hopefully I won’t run out of likes so often ahah!

:sparkling_heart:

154 Likes

No fun in Overwatch allowed.
Get back to work.

51 Likes

What’s the limit? I feel like I give out likes left and right and never reached a limit? I have a new goal to work toward :wink:

14 Likes

I just found out the limit exist, but have never reached it.
Anyway, the love cant be stopped by a like limit, I will love your post, like it and tell you about it in a coment so it stays up for longer and more people can bask in the loveliness.

Cheers

15 Likes

As I stated before, apparently Blizzard thinks you can be too nice, and instead would rather see people putting in effort creating discussions around opposing viewpoints and controversy, just for the drama, even if it does end up coming off sounding fake and manufactured.

The talking points spread around the Internet, stirring up further buzz. It’s free advertisement for the game, and all of the feedback stirs up ideas for new direction for the dev team to work on (even if the popular ideas are not that smart or great). They release patches full of controversial changes that in turn stirs up more drama, leading to a continuation of the cycle, and ultimately continued interest in the game by its players (and maybe even attract a few new ones).

8 Likes

I always run out.

20 Likes

Let me just say that you are one of the sweetest people I have ever seen on the forums. Seeing your posts have made me smile a lot today. :heart: Stay wonderful~.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Awwww thank you!
And you have very strong and beautiful opinions, I love to read them!
Btw, you made my day with that coment :heart:

Cheers,

7 Likes

You just made my day, too! Ahh, you are just so precious I wanna stick you in my pocket. :heart:

6 Likes

If you have the battle net app and add me as a friend you can (have me in your pocket that is) haha

7 Likes

Thinking about it… OP is one of the people who heart me the most.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I always hit the limit! It’s so painful.

11 Likes

In the words of Soldier 76 during Meis Snowball Offensive:

WHO AUTHORIZED YOU TO HAVE FUN OUT THERE?

12 Likes

Update: I hit like limit today. 10 hours to go.

9 Likes

P l e a s e.

8 Likes

Liking replies is part of raising your forums level thingie. It would make it easier to increase your level faster if they did this. That’s my guess.

Also possible bot protection? who knows.

6 Likes

I just ran out of likes, used the rest on this thread. I always run out. :frowning:

10 Likes

Get a haricut, you hippie.

6 Likes