Thank You DPS Mains!

The team is quick to blame the DPS when things fall apart, you guys take a lot of flack!

Without you outplaying that widow, protecting your Mercy (and stealing Zarya’s POTG!), the team would fall apart!

I see a lot of threads praising tanks and support players but not any praising you guys!

Love you all :heart:

138 Likes

James back it again with the salt free and full of love posts :slight_smile: . One of our best forums posters. Let’s share the aprecciation.

14 Likes

Thank you :heart: that’s so kind of you to say!

6 Likes

Thank you for staying behind my shield when you do and making sure that my hooks are confirmed.

3 Likes

The moment they’ll do something useful, I’ll be the first to endorse them.

9 Likes

Fixed

17 Likes

Tank Thread

Tank/Support Thread

Another Tank Thread

This is just three. There’s definitely plenty out there! Just gotta look for them :heart:

17 Likes

finally someone thinks that dps is important too

but like every class
tanks wouldnt be tanks without supports healing them and dps protecting them
supports wouldnt be supports without tanks/dps to protect them
dps wouldnt be dps without supports healing them and tanks protecting them

11 Likes

And here I thought that this thread was about praising DPS players. Funny. I am certain that if this thread had been about praising Mercy, no one would say things like “The moment the Mercy will do something useful, I’ll be the first to endorse them”. As with any thread about praising DPS players, this one will be buried pretty soon anyway.

10 Likes

Honestly, we should love everyone.

•Supports heal and enable their DPS and Tanks

•DPS secure kills and help keep other DPS off their Supports and Tanks

•Tanks block and soak up damage for their Supports and DPS while also (usually) providing protection and peel opportunities.

Your team is symbiotic. Without a key component, it will all fail.

4 Likes

Depends on the DPS, eh.

4 Likes

True, but it’s a general rule of thumb

I thank DPS mains too besides that one Genji that won’t stop complaining about every paper cut.

Let’s take it a little bit further: Thank you enemies for trying your best to kill my team. Without you, there would be no fun in playing this game.
Cheers!

We also can’t really do anything without tanks or supports, trust me. Not even a t500 DPS stands a chance to win with a Bronze tank line or Silver Mercy

So thank yall, too

Woo! Always nice to have a good DPS to get those kills and watch your back :slight_smile:

My friend is a Widow main and also a very good person to fly to when things get rough :laughing:

This makes me feel so great :slight_smile:
Thanks James.

2 Likes

I honestly have to say, 90% of the time, if the DPS aren’t getting any kills, it’s usually the Tank(s)’ fault.

Hard to kill things if you can’t poke your head out without getting sniped/blown up/turreted.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I worked really really hard to be halfway decent as a dps. Seeing all the negativity toward us is so draining, I honestly expected this to be a troll thread but was really suprised.

2 Likes

Anytime! :relaxed:

I’m definitely not a troll :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm maybe not 90%, but I play a fair amount of DPS myself and I know how frustrating it can be to have a Rein who swings his hammer a little bit too much :joy: