Thank You, Aria Rose

Bahaha xD I mean, it’s easy to ignore trolls, especially when you’re a Youtuber. Well… I say that, but you know.

I disagree. I had so many times where I saved a fight, especially on control maps. I do see the point on resetting, but I think it’s not a thing that happens all the time. It does happen, but there are also times where you save it.

Where Are My D.Va Threads

she said without reasonable doubt that people who can make the link to a joke having a brain and those who cant she called indirectly brainless and she knows this, and that why she wont respond on it.

If i am so wrong why dont ask her for a reply on it and make her defend her self instead of you doing it ?

Well, has she been nerfed recently? Majorly?

your right tbh like tf

well aria rose is making some poits… if you like it or not.

the communication with the community is terrible.

1 Like

No, but I think it’s about time for Blizz to go
“welp, D.Va mains have had long enough to adjust. Time for her quarterly nerf so she has to be basically relearned”
But I don’t necessarily mean the nerf threads; I mean just in general

1 Like

One argument I hate is “Killing the team after resurrection is the ultimate’s counterplay.” Just throwing that out there

ftfy, my dear friend.

i think maining needs to go, lets all learn more then 2 characters.

Lets make the main setup 2,2,2 and roll select upon queuing and on every category you get a different SR.

I am of the belief that rez as an ultimate has had a lot of suggestions that make it sound clunky and it’s just as hard to balance as current mercy. Like giving rez a cast time of 1.5 seconds(down from 1.75), having a LOS check, and changing the max players . They all seem to me like it would make mercy very very clunky or very very stupid to play.

Oh! So it’s what she didn’t say, though hinted at, that you’re taking umbrage with.

But is is really that bad? I mean isn’t it on the same level of vocal mains being called a cult/cultists?

Again,this whole thing feels like I’m 15 years younger and back in high school about to get books smacked out of my hands.

with rez she will never be underpowerd these mercy mains simply dont see how strong it is.

For the record, monsieur troll: I flex tank and support. Lol

Health to armor? I’d love that!

how do you feel about a whole new ability drop the rez E as a concept
Mercy miracle worker

1 Like

True, but rez is also very clunky now. I just want to see some suggestions put on the PTR xD

i dare u, type out what the says between 1.08 to 1.25.

yes your life is so bad the most awefull thing you can think of is getting a book smacked out of your hands.

I think I would like more Pacify.

I saw that video. It’s what inspired my E ability concept

PTR is never used for testing (sadly)

1 Like