Thank You, Aria Rose

Short Answer: No proof.

Okay. :smiley:

Just because it’s popular, doesn’t mean it’s true. I mean, look at the cult meme on the forums. It’s evidently popular but obviously not true. Also, my point still stands. All you did was make an assumption.

6 Likes

The devs didn’t care about what us Sombra mains had to say at all. If something like that happens again (No matter what hero) then there’s no reason for the forums to exist.

One trick ≠ main

yes i got rid of the “Orisa and” part

Loool

2 Likes

I wanna say that your videos inspired me to make videos defending roadhog. I wanna make a video series defending roadhog as well as suggesting balance changes for roadhog

8 Likes

I didn’t say it. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

That sounds great! Make sure to send me the link if you make some. <3

3 Likes

It was not my intention for this to become a debate central for Mercy changes. Seeing as I can’t control this, I urge everyone to be polite, professional, and understanding. This is a hot topic for everyone, but be respectful!

6 Likes

- YouTube this is the first video I made on roadhog

4 Likes

Lucio main here and I found it lazy and ridiculous that they pushed Sombra changes to her buff straight to live without considering that there could be SOME ISSUES that might occur.

Nobody’s hero should go through that. How long did it take for your bugs to be addressed?

2 Likes

This thread really turned into a warzone.

5 Likes

Here’s the thing: we can play the suffering Olympics all we want, but the point is that you’re not being considerate for no reason. You’re only punishing forumgoers. You are not punishing the devs.
Like… Just be considerate

It’s not his job to acknowledge and act upon feedback; he’s not a dev.
He can take five minutes out of his day (of being harassed, apparently) to respond to one of the very rare actual positive threads in order to encourage them.

This doesn’t make sense. He’s part of the overwatch team, he’s just not a dev. Just because he’s a grown man doesn’t mean you are free to disparage someone just because he should be able to take it.

12 Likes

???
Mercy is my 2nd most played in comp. I also play Moira and Ana for healers (winrate dropped to 30% or below on them because I only played games that were losses or ties with them)

Sorry, couldn’t find his post until now so I just used your quote of him saying it. It does that

Not really a buff. It didn’t change her much in any way. Only thing I hate about her changes (other than removal of timers) is that it was unfair to Lucio and Reinhardt.

1 Like

some things aside (she allegedly called out someone for thanking the devs…cannot confirm though so meh) I will never bash someone for being passionate about their hero

I’m more or less upset over the fact that the OP in question was breaking CoC. The mods should at least do their jobs first before replying to posts applauding them.

1 Like

You should’ve seen Ythisens on the WoW forums today. All he said to someone was, “We’re here and listening!” and he got attacked all day long. I feel so bad for the Blizzard mods and CMs. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Oh no I was talking about when they buffed her up to be a counter to dive and gave her that really, well, convoluted if she takes damage while hacking it goes on a lessened cool down.

The recent “buffs” were at least done on the PTR.

And I will admit getting shut down by a Sombra can suck, but, Lucio’s healing and speed is all passive, so I can see why it might have needed to be done.

We are not “punishing” anyone, because I’m pretty sure you going into Mercy posts is entirely optional. Don’t agree with it but don’t want to discuss? Totally your prerogative, so kindly keep walking.

What do you suggest we do instead? Sit pretty waiting for the devs to read our minds? Try to message them personally(do you have Jeff’s email? Cuz I’d love it)?

The forums are here to give feedback, we are giving the feedback, we are within our rights. We are also not going anywhere.

1 Like

Sorry! I just got confused about which one you were talking about. I didn’t notice they weren’t done on PTR. I couldn’t play for a week during that so I never knew.

Who doesn’t? cough half the forums cough

1 Like

Very toxic doing so? You’re kidding right? :confused:

2 Likes

mercy mains are too demanding. Lot of heroes way less playable, some unplayable and get you banned for picking them. But still super powerful mercy - that they can’t just stop moaning about

And they still don’t understand why people don’t like mercymains.

4 Likes

Yeah My B I could have been more cleared with that too! So sorry for the confusion.

And ah, that had to be lame! That just had to be more jarring that you come back and your heroes been changed.