Thank You, Aria Rose

I have 3 ideas, one with Mass rez, one with Rez on E but just in Valk, or just remove rez (which most people don’t like).

its the whitenoise the request to ignore because of simple truths,

she wont even be hold accountable for her own words in her own video.
she simply calls out for the people to be ignored who point out her hypocrisy.

Could you link that one? I’m kinda curious

Having multiple ideas is great! Would be nice to see some ideas on the PTR. <3

This thread is about you not mercy stop derailing it please.
Edit you want to be youtube famous? well there are good sides and bad sides to it.

1 Like
1 Like

If this just could be true sighs

They didn’t make the thread… And I know a lot of people with their own discord servers. Sooooo.

There’s so much potential in the PTR if it were used properly. ><

I agree with them. If anyone believes that Mercy mains are cultists, they do not have a brain cell to their name. There are no similarities aside from a shared opinion.

I just joined in and I want to know what’s the reason why this thread has over 1.2K replies?

Can someone enlighten me in this matter?

I don’t see what is here to discuss for 1.2K replies.

Lol, a lot of trolling.

Trolls my friend, trolls…

A TLDR, people trolled and started arguments that lasted way too long. Now we’re trying to discuss ideas on Mercy. :slight_smile:

Ok, trolls, but more exactly? What are they doing?

They gave up trying to argue because they lack the very thing that arguments are based on that being logic.

So they have just gone with the whole “If we ignore them hard enough they won’t exist” which is actually laughable. Yet when someone talks to one of us they label us as “trolls” trying to invalidate our opinions.

Really high school level brains.

1 Like

90% white noise from ARIA fanboys that cant take she called them brainless by mistake,

timestamp should be at 1:15.

To me. Keeping her the way she is and reverting her aren’t good decisions to me.
Mass rez only reset the fight rather than save it and the current mercy is so boring that I just switch to Moira or Ana unless we need rez
If I were to fix her I would replace her E ability entirely to an ability called “rest assured” with a 12 second cooldown that when put on an ally who is in danger they are fully immune to damage for 1 second and during that second they can either kill the enemy that is harassing them or run away from them(I would keep Valkyrie though because it’s a guilty pleasure of mine)

Trying to attack Aria and Mercy mains because they think they are cultists, which they aren’t.

The two biggest groups on the forums are the Mercy mains, who have been ignored by developers for nearly a year, and anti-Mercy mains, which realistically have no logical points of contention but love to debate regardless. Add a controversial YouTuber into the mix and you got yourself an all out war. Lul.