Thank You, Aria Rose

You mean Zero, yes? I’ll gladly do that. This is just getting obnoxious.

1 Like

I’m sorry I just can’t ignore them when they just spam everytime sighs
But I will try.

No they replied directly to the person i was talking to.

Flag them for spam, then. I mean… If they are basically spamming. That’s what I did. :woman_shrugging:

We ran out of flags during the early stages of this thread. :tired_face:

I do that every time I see one :3

Yeah. I feel it’s the anti Mercy mains making this into a drama thread

TBF, they’ve been trolling since comment 200, it’s a lot to go through. xD But ya, it’s easy to see they just want attention by spamming and harassing people.

Good, good. I’m slowly learning lol :heart:

So by your logic you are also spamming since Nothing you are talking about currently has anything to do with the original post.

Ignoring is the way to go.

Let’s do this!

:smile:

My bad then.

Aight, let’s get back to our topic on Mercy. How would you guys fix her if you could change her kit?

No? I mean like the person who was literally posting the same video and saying essentially the same thing over and over.

Wow, peoples actually flagged this thread THAT much… I swear most of these forum users are children. Its just a positivity post.

4 Likes

I’m sorry who wants attention here? Is it me or some person with the ego the size of the globe who has a thread about them and their own personal discord?

Bring back 60 HP and rework Valkyrie in some way (if it truly can’t go back to mass Resurrect). The ones GreyFalcon suggests are pretty decent.

I have 3 ideas, one with Mass rez, one with Rez on E but just in Valk, or just remove rez (which most people don’t like).

its the whitenoise the request to ignore because of simple truths,

she wont even be hold accountable for her own words in her own video.
she simply calls out for the people to be ignored who point out her hypocrisy.

Could you link that one? I’m kinda curious