Temporary health values. When?

There is no way to know how much temp. health a player has and it is really hard to work with it because there is no way to find the amount a player currently has. Please. Add temporary health values to the workshop. I really want to be able to make support genji

Incase you don’t know what Temp. healthPool looks like:

Have a good day.

1 Like

I think? i know what your asking for specifically, and maybe? i have a solution for this?
IF it were me, i’d just make a rule that set a variable to a hero’s max health when they spawn. For example, this would be 200 for Genji. THEN, you could set another variable the Health Of Type. Then just subtract Var A from Var B = temp health. (Max Health from Health Of Type = “that light green health”)
OR
Because this would only work when Genji’s health is above his norm of 200, you could also try keeping track of the added health pool’s ID. & update it whenever see’s fit. (At specific times OR when he takes damage)

Another thing you could do is add a health pool of type shield thats unrecoverable. Then you can do Health Of Type shield to detect it. I cant confirm if that works right now, but i dknt see why it wont

A+ for effort, but neither of these would work for the gamemode I want to make. They really need to add temp. health pool values to the workshop.

Sadly there are a lot of things that would be neat if they added them… but until they do, workarounds are the only way :3