Tanks & Support need to l2p to swap

3 years dps players always swapped.

and coutnerswapped to COUTNER enemy,

Tanks think theyre gods gift to manking just by existing, and they are never wrong, and they never listen to what dps tells them to do.

And the few that cooperate are also stupid beginners, only know “shield break” tactic, nobody knows how to dive and ignore bariers.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

???

sorry but a dps telling me that i should be killing pharah because I’m a “hitscan” while I’m hog or dps who feed/don’t go in when i call it out or move forward, are just wrong

not to mention, i always swapped if it was needed on tank, but hey

it’s my fault that we lost because my dps didn’t switch to hitscan and stayed junk/reaper against a pharah, or went tracer/sombra against double shield

if anything, dps are the ones who need to learn how to play and switch when needed

6 Likes

Well what i have played this beta, it’s like been 99% times that dps wont change to counter.

e: I also play as Rein, so it is where i fu*king go then we go that way, if it wont work i go another way and you poop heads follow!

3 Likes

Has to be a troll post or a moron

7 Likes

True, I absolutely will not change. You’re all going down with me, and it’s your fault, that’s why you’re losing SR.

Usually i have no problems with " handless apes " who plays Dps, i just hope that Supports are good enough to realize that healing that poop Junk is useless and pocketing me will lead us to ultimate victory! Sometimes i hope that there will be some friendly fire, so i could kill that useless Genji by myself and gets some ulty charge instead of giving that to some enemy.

1 Like

Nah I’m going battle moira lol

1 Like

Fun fact: I never listen to what ANYONE in this game tells me to do. Because I know what I can do better than you do. Focus on doing your job and let me do mine.

(I’ll take respectful observations into account and use my best judgement, though).

2 Likes

When those 10% games are hopless and nothing to do with Comp, luckily those are rare ones.

Probably why my tanking is my most played role and yet it’s my lowest rated. Doesn’t help that I hate playing them as well, but you know everyone is always crying about how they need a shield every single game.

With role queue, the amount of unwinnable games has increased. Removing the ability to flex removed your ability to impact the game, as less tools are at your disposal.

Youre a rare type.

Just by saying you do callout youre better than 99% of tanks.

All im saying is that dps “more often” already knows the rock paper scissor game.

Where as tank and suports are 3 years behind , 50-75% of times when i ask my healer or tank to take a meta combo, they just ignore me for 4min.

And god forbid they get a medal…

Why u didnt switch to ball or dva and counter pharah easy?

Its a team game if u dont make space i cant do my job and kill and dont tell me brake the shield becose 70% of the dps are not shield breakers

I don’t disagree with any of that, but there’s no reason to think that you know better than me how I can accomplish my job.

1 Like

nah… If you play the wrong char, cause as example you play pharah, but they play mcree and ashe, we don’t have mercy, you are not knowing what you do then us.

Exactly.

You constantly get “somewhat” good setup, BUT SO DOES enemy.

And if enemy tanks have more brains than your tanks, there a lot less room for mechanical carrys with all those shields and unkillable stalling abilities

1 Like

Nope. There is literally zero reason for me to listen to other people telling me what to do. We are both at the same rank, and we both have the same level of skill that got us here.

Again, respectful input, teamwork, and dialog, sure. But no one gets to boss me around. I know my own skill set and abilities way better than you do, and the number of times I’ve been told to do dumb things in this game by would be experts at the same ELO is ridiculous . And sometimes I do it, just out of spite.

And BTW, it isn’t hard to play a Pharah into double hit scan at gold and below, even without a Mercy (especially if you have a Zen, who many even be better for Pharah at Gold and below)- probably not even plat.

It is kinda funny when a Zarya yells at someone for not killing the Widow, yet never plays DVA or Winsotn.

1 Like

that assumption is not true :wink: Just look at the analists and coaches in OWL. Some of them are Diamond. Still, they are team members of the OWL… Just cause it says i’m Diamond, doesn’t mean that we are on the same skill level. I just lack the transfering into gameplay part in this example. So no. We are not in the same skill rank if you thing you need to play pharah into this.