Tanks and supports

i need to play moira for that

nah i’m good you can keep your ignorance to yourself

This pretty much sums up your posts in general.

A lack of self-awareness with a mixture of undeserved ego and a dash of irony.

1 Like

isnt it funny to hear that from you ?

a guy who wasted so much time in order to defend his favorite hero

how can you lecture me about ego ?

when hog was broken and i was playing alot of hog , i was commenting to all this people compalined about hog : " lol dude get rekt"

i wasnt wasting million hours defending my “ego” like you did

so please dont speak to me about ego and self awareness while you having huge problem with that lel

I flagged you for avoiding the profanity filter! Hope you get banned you meanie!!! :frowning:

My favorite hero is Zen.

Pretty easily.

Lmao. I don’t doubt it.

getting banned on this forums is easier than playing moira so whatever

lel your ego is bigger than tracer salt level after briggite released

Now you’re just getting repetitive and boring.

See ya.

These*** forums… silly troll boy…

now i flagged you for spam because it’s have nothing to do with the topic

What about those dps instapickers that would rather yell at each other and resort to 5 dps comp than play as a team?

Oh no, how dare we to criticize beloved dps mains.

From perspective of someone that was forced to main tank/support roles:

• most reasons why i can’t push as tank is because i get no support. Even if i call the push and go in, nobody goes with me. People just love this “omg i am amazing ninja” mentality, try to flank 1v6 and die there.
  • reasons why i can’t support for most part is because i am too busy with flankers and get no support from dps. The moment i can deal with DPS by myself as support, the forums get flooded with threads like “NURF MOIRA QQQQ”.

Sadly, in many games i end up being solo tank or support on top of it. It does not really help.

no that’s the problem you guys talking like tanks/supports main keep getting bashed and dps mains are the evil in the story

while it’s goes the otherway

i dont think you should’nt switch , i insta lock too ,but i switch if my team have too many dps

but dps arent the one to blame 99% of the time like it is right now by every non dps main

was i horrible tank? did i heal enough ? did i make space for dps to use ? irrelevant !just blame the dps , it’s easier than to ask yourself what did I did wrong in the game ?

1 Like

Now you are 2 times flagged because that ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND! MWAHAHAHA!

But seriously I would love to get that battle tag so we can 1v1. Oh and your 37% accuracy stat is from your profile on here, is there somewhere else I should check stats?

where did you get the 37% accuracy stat at the first place ?

i’m not hiding my battletag , just check my profile , but i wont be playing right now wait for tommrow

Please just stop… if you think Moira is simply just holding two buttons you clearly don’t understand this game. I recommend you play minecraft, it’s not a team game so you would love it.

3 Likes

and you , 400sr below me , probably know how the game works

maybe it’s the other way ?

nah teach my gold master

It’s my bad I was on quick play. But my elims per life towers over your mccree. Granted mccree is made of wet toilet paper. I’m done fighting with you though, have a little more respect for the guys tanking and healing you.

It’s a two way street. Stop to think why you’re not getting healed because more often than not it’s because your healers aren’t getting protected.

The thing with game-sense-heavy heroes is that game-sense is technically easier to learn than mechanics. The difference is that the ceiling of game-sense is based on how much the player can learn and mechanics are hard-locked to game-design limitation. Moira is mechanically easy and forgiving. Her main weakness has mostly involved her lack of range (though that is debatable), since she can reposition more efficiently and self-sufficiently (like Lucio), coupled with Damage orb she can defeat squishies while taking less punishment.

your elims per life is 2.16

i have alot of respect to healers and tanks , there’s nothing more i like than a
good healer and tank

but i hate those tanks and support who thinking that because we losing the game it’s 100% dps fault and they’re some kinda of gods that belongs to top 500 and because of dps they’re stuck in their rank

1 Like