Tanks and supports

What if he’s in position, which I said earlier? Like what if he has changed his position to be closer (to the point of he’s basically kissing them) to his teammates, I.E. his tanks and supports, but they don’t even bat an eye for him?

Lmao. You don’t know how averages work, do you? Put hours into the hero. Let’s see where your stats fall.

I had a match where I went something like 60-4 on Moira, with over 15k healing. Guess I should be in GM, huh?

what’s that i hear ? excuses ? and even more excuses ?

So with your logic, everyone should just be dps mains! Got it, I’ll make sure to lock in widow when we already have 4 people like you locked in as dps for that feeling of achievement.

That’s why I’ve been trapped in plat! MORE DPS!!!

2 Likes

No, that’s the sound of someone trying to teach you basic math.

how the he!l did you come up with this conclusion , what kinda of logical thinking went through your mind that get you to this conclusion ???

like quato what part of what i said that made you think like that

that’s most broken logic i ever seen in my life

me saying that moira easy to play=you should play more DPS geez dude

that not how math work

your avg performance meaning on AVG you gonna play like that

me never playing 1 hero and performing well in first match i played with her in ranked meaning that hero is easy to play

and in that 1 game i performed better than you perform on avg

Lmao, no, that’s not how it works. I’ve had games where I absolutely dominated as Tracer. Doesn’t mean Tracer is easy to play.

I don’t know if you’re trolling, or genuinely don’t understand this… But average performance is more important than one-off performance. Anyone can have a great game. Your actual skill is determined by how consistent you are.

After deciphering your terrible English, it’s all clear to me now! I need the feels of accomplishment after hard work on that 37% weapon accuracy on mccree! LOL!!!

was it your first game every played on this hero ? if so yes , if not ,so no

ahhh the good old “you’re trolling” aka i have nothing smart to say

you better kept the “you’re trolling” because what you just said proven to me that you ignoring the part of what i said in order to make what you say make sense

it’s was my first ever game as moira in PLAT

can someone who never played tracer can suddenly jump into plat and perform well ? if yes tracer is an easy hero , if no tracer hard to play

we both know the answer is no

while with moira - you can

i think it’s not about my terrible english its more about your ignorance

well if you have 37% and you suck with hero because you didnt put any work on improving and you chose the easy path (the very easy path) and play moira instead ,it’s your problem

Happened to me alot(in both playing soldier as well as other roles) here is what i can say (in plat rank to be precisely)

Soldier can only kill pharmercy if he got assist (zen for example). but while trying to kill them he got interrupted by the ground enemies (genji, winston, tracer,etc,…) and ended up cant do anything
On the other hand, our ground heroes trying to push, but got heavy damage from above and ended up being pushed back too.

so in summary, well…, our team sucks. that’s all. we are worse than them so we lose. The whole situation can be solved easily as long as someone kills somebody

This thread is hilarious! I’ve read some of the dumbest things that I think I could read here.
If you think dps is the hardest job…you are very wrong. Support is hard to play in current meta. With dps mainly being hanzo/pharah/tracer/gengi, you get focused hard and constantly have to worry about positioning so you can heal and not get murked.
Tanking is a current nightmare as well due to all the flankers in the game. Rein and winston can only damage close range. Orisa is VERY slow and so are her bullets. Dva has good movement but without matrix she’s just free ult charge for hanzo, same with hog. Zarya has bubble every 9 sec? A tank can make all the space they want but they NEED dps to follow up and get the kills.
Mechanically speaking dps if definitely the hardest. But you don’t need a ton of game sense to climb if you’re super accurate. If the tanks and supports suck of course your job will be harder. But a dps can still carry a bad team. Supports can…but it’s way harder. And tanks? Carrying a bad team is near impossible atm. Maybe try playing all 3 roles before deciding what is easy to do.

Yeah. So, by your logic, Tracer is an easy hero.

Yes. A tank main could jump into Plat as Tracer and go 40-0 if the enemy team is uncoordinated. That’s why judging someone’s skill based on one performance is asinine.

i dont think tracer is such hard of a hero to start up with

many people in lower rank dont know how to predict her blinking and that and how to ADAD and dodge bullets so they die really fast

as higher you go the hardest it’s become

like almost everyother hero in the game

excepts for few like moira for example who is easy to start up and easy to be really good with

if is the key word here isnt it ,and even if so i will guarantee you , you wont go 40-0

i think it is , i never played any genji before , and i cant jump into plat and perform super well

but with moira “for some reason” i can

No, YOU have a 37% weapon accuracy on mccree. I have 39% and I am a Moira main. You claim to be a mccree main. I’m saying you could improve on mccree before you start bashing other people for their performance.

Don’t call me schtupid! :frowning:

Okay, prove it. Put some hours into her and come back with your average stats.

where did you get this stat ?

htt ps://i.imgur.com/ZjmVtqW.jpg

Don’t forget the amount of CC aswell… if you’re a Rein, sometimes the enemy team doesn’t need to kill you. They just CC you out of there, and the game plays itself. Its not fun because you end up not doing anything at all until you get back in position and hopefully your team doesn’t get staggered to all hell. The sad part is that you need a main tank… it just sucks the main tank ends up having the most frustrating and boring role at the same time. You either don’t do anything at all and kind of beyond your control (basically is out of your control), or you get obliterated immediately when you try to push up and make space.

1 Like

Ok man that’s it! Give me that battle tag! I’m going to whoop your butt when I get off work my good sir!! Prepare yourself!

1 Like