Tank Mains why and when we give up

When I’m doing well, so they switch to some combo of Reaper, Mei, and/or Bastion. Such fun heroes to tank into. I don’t give up, but I know my fun just drove off a cliff.

The best moment to give up is at the very beginning.
Do you remember that Reinhardt charging straight overboard the ramparts in Eichenwald defense? Right when the doors open?

That was me.

And considering the whole team followed my lead, I regret nothing.

Likewise, you don’t learn anything by screaming “no” on repeat.

I explained my thoughts quite respectfully and thoroughly and you called it drivel and said I’m angry - presumably because you couldn’t process a full explanation with nuanced agreement and disagreement without it harming your ego.

I won’t look to give any nuance or advice. I’ll just say I where I disagree for the benefit of others.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s such a problem(for team 4 anyway).For starter it’s only 1 tank so they can afford to lose some people playing that role (remember 20%-40%-40% thinghy they want)
Secondly there are a lot of people that like this rock-paper-shotgun cancer of a role.
Lastly d.va is a tank so f me :man_shrugging:

Better zarya than sym imo.

What it’s gonna take for blizzard to give them more resources?? To make 2 million $ per day like immortal?

I would like for them to at least try ffs. The more this games go on the more hard counters are introduced so i’m like wth? They don’t want to nerf mobility, but sure make mei a hard counter against :exploding_head:

btw buff :rabbit2:

1 Like

I have already mostly quit the game. I still play it sometimes just cause I no longer care about the game so rank as well and there is no character in another game like ball. The game can still be fun for dps as well (which I almost always play now cause I for the most part refuse to play tank unless they remove or nerf discord).

I give up on teammates when I go in → slam down → kill or get someone to 1 hp → get out → look and see my team either didnt push or got rolled → repeat a few times

When they have a zen that is superglued to bap and my dps will not do anything to either of them then I swap to sig and my dps just shoot tank whole match.

also even though I give up on teammates I still play till end then I quit and load val, aim lab, or some other game

I refuse to swap unless absolutely necessary and they have a zen who handcuffed himself to the other support (add in a mei and sombra a lot of times) because ball is fun and the main reason I am even willing to play tank (was willing to)

I mean tank is a lot of rock paper scissor as we all know. I remember multiple games in s1 it was so bad that me and enemy tank would swap everytime we died. fun matches never getting ult and knowing we would win one fight lose next.