Syms Turrets should not slow

“Worst hero” Have you tried to play Pharah, Mercy, or any hit scan. Shes actually viable due to her tele and ult and if you’re good at tracking then you’ll probably kill everyone on the enemy team. I’m sorry that the “slowing” of her turrets are the ONLY thing making her relevant??? Are you kidding me. So you’re telling me after all her changes. After all shes been through and you’re going to sit there and tell me her TURRETS are the things that make her viable. It blows my mind. Not just to you but to all these people that are literally saying her turrets are the only thing making her good. Give her more turrets and take away the slow and boom perfect. As long as you dont rely on auto aiming turrets to get your kills you should be fine.

Yeah.

Mercy is absolutely fine. Rest of the DPS are bad too but not as bad as Symmetra, not by a long-shot. Symmetra is the worst hero in the game with Bastion being very close. That’s not an opinion, that’s a fact.

Symmetra is not viable at all.

Sym has a shield that a powered up bastion with every single type of damage upgrade can’t shoot through. She has a tele that can TELEPORT A DVA BOMB. Due to bastion being stationary you pop that shield get your team to make their move. Mercy isn’t fine. She can BARELY out heal a Winston zapping her target. Iffff that’s a healer thennnn. Wow. Pharah is not even a thing anymore. They have came out with so many hitscans that if the enemy team is any decent she is going to fall. Mccree, Ashe (who can 1 shot if powered up by mercy), Soldier, Widow, bastion, AND torbs automatic aiming turret. Bring in Sym turrets too if placed at the right spot will kill her now that she can throw these things across a map.

Eh, If you say so man.

Jeez, you guys should really get your hearing checked. She very clearly says, “Propaganda is useless!”

Oh man, OP framing Sym like she’s some unstoppable powerhouse. I love it! I’d also love a fat hit of whatever he/she is smoking.

Turrets die in one melee for God’s sake…

1 Like

Be aware of your surrenders, sym turrets have 10 sec for each one, don’t walk through doors or close space before checking if there’s turrets so you don’t get screwed by 3 turrets melting your health bar.
Slow is important part of her turrets it help her to catch high mobility heroes and immobilize slow ones.

When did I ever say she was OP. When did I ever say “She’s too OP nerf her” All I said was her turrets don’t need to slow. Give her back 6. Give the turrets more health I don’t care. Slowing a character to the movement of a snail. No.

1 Like

I mean… it’s not like they’re hard to kill.

Who cares, it’s sym?

Shes borderline unplayable and don’t let her cultist worshipers tell you otherwise.

Let her have her turrets and all the skill they require to be placed in a choke or on the CP.

And people have already explained that the slow is the only thing that makes turrets useful at all.

So does that mean you want buffs for the character?

Again. If you need her turrets to slow for you to play her and that’s the only reason why you are doing ANYTHING with her is another situation.

1 Like

That’s not what anyone said. The slow is necessary for the turrets themselves to be useful.

At this point it’s really just crying from your end, my dude.

Of all the CC in the game, the turret slow is easily the tamest, yet you choose to complain about it for some reason…

It’s a slow that will never stun you, (unlike Mei freeze or any bonafide stun) doesn’t displace you, doesn’t interrupt you. The turrets have a max range of 10 metres and have 30 HP. The turrets take time to set up, are vulnerable mid flight, and are on a 10 second cooldown each. One turret cooldown is the same as Hanzo’s storm arrows. Take that in.

Her turret CC is an awful awful terrible awful truly horrible thing. But if you want to remove it then you need to give her some kind of compensation buff.

Okay then lets double their range to make up for it :wink:

So what you are saying is without the slow you can’t control a choke at all. Which is… not true in the slightest. I stated my opinion on this matter yet you are the one that got flamed up from it and I am the one crying? Where do you think changes in the game come from? Their community throwing their opinions into a pool. Will it happen probably not. Forums are meant for feedback, debates, and just conversations about a general topic. You call this crying. I am not saying take away slow and thats final. I’m all up for giving her something else other than her whole reason of existence is to become a microwave.

I said nothing about chokes, firstly. So I mean it’s already clear that reading comprehension is not your thing, along with being obtuse on purpose.

Without literally repeating my post again, if you can’t see why short range, long cooldown, squishy turrets need a slow to be useful then you don’t understand how the game works.

Giving 6 turrets without a slow won’t do much.

Wanna offer up a totally different ability to replace turrets? That could be fun; try and fit an ability into her kit without breaking the character.

1 Like

Would i want her made playable? Yes.

Would stop people throwing my comp games by not switching off her when her limited use has no application to the map or enemy comp.

The issue with this is that where she supposedly does and doesn’t work is a very skewed bit of information. The only way to get a grasp of when and where she does/doesn’t work is to play her extensively, but people that don’t normally play her swap off her quickly even if she’s not the issue.

I know where she shines and im nowhere near a Sym Main.

I clutched out a game with my team as Sym on Horizon where the enemy was running bunker above first point and we just bypassed it with teleporter and made them jump down into a terrible fight and we took game.

This application and I’d happily have a Sym main do the job i did it would just be more consistent than myself, but if it’s attack on Junkertown you don’t pick Sym.