Symmetra Rework Update?

So, are shield completely gone then.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

The more I hear about this teleporter the more I want it! Literally coud give her a shovel and and a teleporter and I would still use her with the up coming changes.

The more I hear about the Sym rework, the more I’m hyped for it.

I can see creative players being able to do some pretty ridiculous things with a two way Teleporter.

Also on the off-chance that Geoff is reading this, what happens if she puts her Teleporter on a moving object, like the payload, or the moving platforms on Volskaya?

8 Likes

Schrödinger’s Deadeye? :open_mouth:

BRUH.

That is FLIPPIN’ amazing!

2 Likes

my head will xplode cause the hype, release herrrrr

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Geoff! Can’t wait to see how it comes out.

Any feedback on her wall you can give us? How has it been utilized in fights? Has it presented any problems or had the impact you were hoping for as a pure utility ultimate?

1 Like

Please, say that the team is at least considering not changing her secondary fire (the orb). I vastly prefer the uniqueness of a piercing orb than another rocket.

7 Likes

So, if Symmetra’s teleporter can be used to get people out of Graviton, shouldn’t Sombra’s teleporter do the same?

Hello Geoff!

Could we get further clarification on Symmetra’s new ultimate? There’s been much confusion regarding how a “5000 HP barrier that cuts the map in two” would look.

Thank you!

1 Like

So Symmetra is basically Chell with portal gun

Now you’re thinking with portals

5 Likes

Mr. Goodman,

Regarding the rework, there are a number of us in the disabled community who are concerned about many of these changes (especially that to her primary fire) turning Sym from one of the most accessible heros into one that is inaccessible to the point where many of us may not be able to play the game anymore. Is there any way someone on the team could address these concerns? Please?

4 Likes

Do you have any mind on torbjorn.
I think there should rock-scissors-paper meta.

dive-sniper-turret should rock-scissors-paper relation.

1 Like

Geoff, have you given more thought to the numerous requests on these forums to (a) not reduce the strategic play of the character by crippling the number of turrets and (b) make sure Symmetra is still accessible for the disabled players who already purchased the game based on the assumption that there was a character for them? I’m certain you don’t want to alienate your fanbase by not thinking through these changes.

1 Like

Is her health 250? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t get it? As in teammates have to stand near it and press a button to use it?

Pretty much.

Wait a minute. Symmetra can get her team out of Zarya’s ult? This is th biggest thing from this update. Amazing.

1 Like

You’re the best man. I can imagine my friend enjoying to flank with her. Bastion TP strat xD.

If you can answer this one.

I still want to know if Symmetra can eat Zarya’s bubbles without Zarya getting stronger? Symmetra can destroy shields and refill her ammo while doing it. Can she do that to Zarya without Zarya gaining charge?