Symmetra is now worse then Sym 1.0 in 5V5

Playing Symmetra in 5v5 sure takes me back to playing launch Overwatch Symmetra, If not worse. Tanks have no peel anymore, Symmetra just feels like a sitting duck with a forever slow kit with awful cooldowns.

I hope with her having no changes this beta she is being reworked or number tweaked to be more mobile. Right now she feels so slow and outdated to the fast pacedness of OW2.

1 Like

No rework. More buffs.

3 Likes

I’d avoid a rework and keep it as a last resort. I think trying out buffs first would be a better option. At the very least, very experienced Sym players seem to be getting really good results. (Check out someone like JustStevoo as an example.)

2 Likes

Stevo plays QP and he’s an otp. Pros who have scrimed on OW2 have all said Sym sucks.

Sym is currently very niche and strong on defence, like she was in her 1.0 and 2.0 state, and again. Symmetra to really go off is with a really well co-ordinated team. Part of that has been scrapped with the introduction with 5v5 where kills have way more value over co-ordinated uses over 1 hero.

^^^^^^
been saying this for ages:

heck even add on top higher lvl 1 primary dps too.
not an exhaustive list, but that is the direction that should be taken.

3 Likes

Give her a 25m beam with auto lock and orbs become instant hitscan bullet balls. :smirk: