I play symmetra a lot as well and feel like all she needs is:

*TP not to die unless destroyed or replaced

*TP should always appear at your feet, not directly in front of you

*TP cast time should be shorter

*POSSIBLY 50 more hp

2 Likes

she needs a golden glove, is all am saying

1 Like

Wasnā€™t there a video that showed Orisa being killed quicker and her armour is stripped off a lot more faster than previously in full charge? (it used to do only 90dps against armour)

Thank you for your feedback, especially since this probably took a WHILE to write down in such a constructive and civilized way.

I dont believe that changes need to be this RADICAL or require yet another rework. And I most certainly dont believe Blizzard will implement any of these. I just wish they would fix her biggest issue which is her survivability.
A health buff/shield and some bug fixes and quality of life improvements is all im really asking for, or at least SOMETHING. She is in a better place then she was before, thats true, but I really believe she needs just a little bit more help. Not to mention for the bullying to stop.
I, i no way, want her to be OP, cuz that would take away all the fun and effort of coming up with strategies and stuff.
And I want her to be picked slightly more often, not to be a must pick, because that would mean I would have less of a chance of playing her if someone already takes her.

And yes i do think the tick rate has been fixed, but ya know, i also have my doubts. Hard to see without side by side comparison.

If I had to make a change on the orbs, Iā€™d want them to pierce barriers, but splash on people instead of piercing them. A slow debuff is horrible for them, especially considering how slow they were before.

As for her ult, Iā€™d love for it to give shields too, but I also like your idea of shield depletion when it damages. Yeah 50 is easy enough to heal, but it would discourage shield dancing and make ppl think a little about running through it.

1 Like

Nope. She is already annoying. Let her remain in mediocrity forever.

1 Like

If you are gonna be toxic and unconstructive then stay out.

2 Likes

yup :raised_hands: but people only see what they want to see.

I was the first person to complain when the rework hit. I made countless threads when there was an issue with Sym but with her beam range/charge rate buff and the fix to her tick rate there are very little problems with her at the moment.

I wouldnā€™t say no to TP or Turret cooldown buffs but honestly, all I ever ask for now is a golden glove or highlight/victory poses featuring her golden gun.

sure donā€™t look like 20 ticks to me

Someone else already said it. You need awareness. If you know what is coming, you can prepare your escape

Oh no. My comment didnā€™t agree with yours, therefore I am toxic.

1 Like

Cant u read? He said it was unconstructive. No one cares about your opinion if its unconstrutive.

1 Like

No, you said ā€œlet her remain in mediocrity forever.ā€ with a passive-agressive tone, which suggests something like ā€œnobody should ever play symmetraā€. Thats the part that is toxic. This thread is designed to help fix her numerous issues, and you just came here to troll with a hateful comments even tho i specifically asked everyone not to do so at the end of my post.
I would much rather like to hear a couple of your suggestions on how to make her better and more viable, what needs to be nerfed/buffed/adjusted not some random trolling and hate.
How would you feel if i said something like this for your hero? If you are not here to help, then dont bother commenting and steering up toxicity.

3 Likes

yeah it has probably been buffed on PTR since if a tick deals more damage than 6 against armor it does more damage now

To me she just needs 250 total health and 100 ammo back and call it a day. She wonā€™t be broken, but she will finelly be the tank counter blizzard wants her to be.

1 Like

She could use some help, but doing one change in every category would make her OP. Really her turrets and teleporter need the most love, because theyā€™re the most useless depending on the situation. Itā€™s not like sheā€™s far from being balanced; but her utility skills need to be easier to utilize effectively.

Teleporter in particular really needs some sort of big buff, the ability to destroy your own full health tele and start cooldown early, and maybe 5-10 meters more range. Iā€™d support a 30 second uptime on the tele-porter. Then it doesnā€™t give her further combat options, you canā€™t abuse it by putting a tp near spawn on Cart and having it go across the map eventually, but she doesnā€™t need to babysit it and her team might use it if it didnā€™t vanish by the time they got to it.

1 Like

I personally think survivability is her biggest problem, if i had to change just one thing out of all of these, i would just give her a health buff.

How would you like it If someone started stating that the hero you like to play, the one that somehow has the highest winrate in the game, is terrible?
Especially when it isnā€™t their main?

How would you like it If they start trolling with suggestions that would break the game?

And how would you like it If they just ignored your opinions because they didnā€™t like them? Instead of discussing them.

2 Likes

Then youā€™ll just have to change who she is, and you probably donā€™t want that.

ā€œterrible heroā€ and ā€œhighest winrate heroā€ are mutually exclusive, pick one

2 Likes