Sym, torb, and moira dont ever deserve to be meta

It’s funny because they’re both some of the least picked heroes. But instead of complaining about Sigma who completely shifted the meta like Brig v1 did we’re here complaning about some of the consistently worst heroes in the game.

Even more hilarious these are the types of people that’ll complain when you pick them.

4 Likes

People did, however people complained about mini-sentries despite that they were no where near as powerful as lvl 3 sentries.

2 Likes

Yeah, Bastion’s lockon has no place in the game. Fully agree.

Forgot Mei and Orisa

1 Like

Well you are entitled to your opinion how absurd it may be

EXACTLY periodt.
fyi its turret <3

Prefer all of them as enemies, instead of annoying “fun” divers and snipers.

3 Likes

have you ever played no limits against 6 torbs? or 6 syms? or 6 moiras?
i am guessing not

have you ever played no limits against 6 torbs? or 6 syms? or 6 moiras?
i am guessing not
(body is too similar to what you have recently posted)

really realistic example of how matches usually go

3 Likes

did you read what they said?
No? good then shut up

1 Like

dont add torb on the list…

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a08bdd3b9db9ad6c6af0f918acab90b5/tenor.gif?itemid=9637070

5 Likes

Good thing the game isn’t balanced around arcade modes.

3 Likes

you really know how to make yourself look like an idiot

2 Likes

this guy is a joke look at his answers

1 Like

Why would anyone use arcade modes as a source for balancing problems with the game?

6 Likes

they say no drinking and driving, they should also say no drinking and posting

i swear yall are doing this on purpose, I REPLIED TO POSTS SAYING THEY WOULD RATHER PLAY AGAINST THEM ALL AT ONCE, RATHER THAN ANYTHING ELSE.
i know you 2 fully understand me and are shi*ty trolls, i hope some mod is here randomly, i ran out of flags.

hmmm, let’s see the posts you replied to specifically, then. Oh, look, I’ve found them:

They didn’t say “all at once”, like at all, nor did they say they rather play vs a team of 6 of them. It appears you’ve built yourself a man of straw :pensive:

1 Like