Sym, torb, and moira dont ever deserve to be meta

We’re all tired of them. Bastion too. while were at it, They are heros that deny fun for every else and are only fun for the people playing them. They all deserve to be reworked and have their lockon abilities removed from the game.

14 Likes

Only torbs turret and syms sentries have “lock on” if you are within the distance to be hit.

45 Likes

I don’t see how it’s hard to shoot a Torb turret.

You don’t even have to aim against Torb he’s that big.
And Sym is useless after a small distance.

23 Likes

they are characters that prove “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”

1 Like

Thats like… your opinion man. I’d rather play against all these characters instead of divers and snipers.

56 Likes

I kinda get it for moira, i almost get it for sym cause her ult is such bs. But why you hate torb?

3 Likes

Torb and Sym don’t exist yet we’re tired of seeing them?

34 Likes

I don’t remember seeing engineers get this kind of aggro back in the Team Fortress days.

5 Likes

Literally how I feel about the likes of Tracer, Genji, Sombra, Doomfist, Widow, Hanzo…
Does that mean they shouldn’t be meta either? In my opinion, hell yeah, get them out, but for the game as a whole?

24 Likes

Let’s just make this game a Soldier76 6v6 with his Ultimate and Healing Field disabled so everyone can have some fun! /s

9 Likes

Also,Symmetra has already gotten 2 reworks. Her turrets have always been super easy to destroy. Just sneeze on them.

Torb turrets aren’t the hardest things to destroy either.

As for Moira,stay with your team when she sounds out damage orb. It’ll turn the damage into chip damage which will give your healings free ult charge.

7 Likes

Widow, Hanzo, McCree, Doomfist, Reinhardt and Roadhog shouldn’t be meta too, stuns and one shots are annoying.
Ana should also never be meta, because of that unfun Anti heal.
Ashe, Pharah and Lucio should also not be meta, getting booped out of map is so unfun.
List goes on…

29 Likes

People like you are why we can’t be “meta” we are fringe characters that people deem troll picks no matter what. Also why Torb’s old ultimate got removed for being “too oppressive” then they brought it right back in with ashe…

6 Likes

This forum lately is getting really annoying. So many nerf Moira threads and any other hero people don’t like.

Torb turret etc very annoying but leave the poor bloke alone. His daughter recently got beaten down and now it’s his turn.

Just try and enjoy the game or maybe take a break.

4 Likes

Classical troll post, let me tell you my friend, Bastion and Symmetra are GARBAGE…

But he never said they weren’t garbage. He just said they deny fun and don’t deserve to be meta.

With that logic Orisa, Sigma and Rein should never be meta.

2 Likes

Wrong. Those heros actually require skill

[SYM, TORB, MOIRA, BASTION AND SOMBRA DONT EVER DESERVE TO BE META]

FIXT it for you.

1 Like

Still unfun to play against.

3 Likes