Sym teleporting her turrets

That’s not true…

2 Likes

Um…that’s also wrong. I’ve seen plenty of videos of Symmetra’s setting them up on the floor and Teleporting them.

Actually…THAT WAS YOUR WHOLE ISSUE TO BEGIN WITH

5 Likes

read the second section. he talks about how they are experimenting with teleporting turrets

3 Likes

What proof? I’ve read all your posts here and there’s no proof in any of them???

Also, you’ve just contradicted yourself.

So uh, try again?

4 Likes

Um, no, you can warp them placed off the ground. So… again, you have zero proof, are toxic, have the arrogance of a spoiled kid being told he can’t have something for the first time in his life, and are laughably incorrect. The proof is all against you, you need to accept this.

2 Likes

im in game, doing it right now. I will make a video and upload it here.

Everyone, for the sake of all of our well beings. I say we flag this thread and move on with our lives

5 Likes

Neat. We can see you wrong even more then.

1 Like

One step ahead of ya.

1 Like

I’m on vacation until tomorrow, so I can’t rush to a computer atm

BUT

unless something has changed

I can 100% verify that you CAN place all 3 turrets down at your feet, pop a teleporter on them-

And wisk them all away at once.

I do this myself when playing symmetra. A lot

150~ auto locking DPS, and a MASSIVE slow (remember kids- the slow stacks) is a nasty surprise and I’ve gotten some quick kills with it- which is exactly why I do it.

I don’t think it needs a nerf.

But she can do it

3 Likes

We aren’t debating whether or not its possible. (at least most of us aren’t) we are debating whether it is an exploit, which it’s not

2 Likes

h ttps://imgur.com/a/iB3nROj

There you go

link broke
20 charac

1 Like

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBNg6rO66Y
here

its possible, but its not an exploit, as in… it is intended

5 Likes

Ok. Now since you’re so insistent now that you can’t do it with them on the floor, show us that we can’t

1 Like

Moreover, I am the only one who got some picture of a fat UPS guy hiring people when I used that Imgur link?

1 Like

I got a GIF of the movie Predator

1 Like

Go test it for yourself or bugger off this post like you said you would.

Just did.

She most certainly CAN teleport Turrets on the ground

2 Likes