Sym teleporting her turrets

Why not…?

1 Like

I’ve given my point and my proof. as more proof you can’t teleport the sentry’s if the spawn on the ground.

You have to place them on a wall and have the teleporter spawn just under them.

The sentries are not meant to be inside the TP model

He clearly doesn’t have the reaction time or awareness to turn and left click on the turrets before they melt him. So he’s begging for a nerf here

4 Likes

That’s not true…

2 Likes

Um…that’s also wrong. I’ve seen plenty of videos of Symmetra’s setting them up on the floor and Teleporting them.

Actually…THAT WAS YOUR WHOLE ISSUE TO BEGIN WITH

5 Likes

read the second section. he talks about how they are experimenting with teleporting turrets

3 Likes

What proof? I’ve read all your posts here and there’s no proof in any of them???

Also, you’ve just contradicted yourself.

So uh, try again?

4 Likes

Um, no, you can warp them placed off the ground. So… again, you have zero proof, are toxic, have the arrogance of a spoiled kid being told he can’t have something for the first time in his life, and are laughably incorrect. The proof is all against you, you need to accept this.

2 Likes

im in game, doing it right now. I will make a video and upload it here.

Everyone, for the sake of all of our well beings. I say we flag this thread and move on with our lives

5 Likes

Neat. We can see you wrong even more then.

1 Like

One step ahead of ya.

1 Like

I’m on vacation until tomorrow, so I can’t rush to a computer atm

BUT

unless something has changed

I can 100% verify that you CAN place all 3 turrets down at your feet, pop a teleporter on them-

And wisk them all away at once.

I do this myself when playing symmetra. A lot

150~ auto locking DPS, and a MASSIVE slow (remember kids- the slow stacks) is a nasty surprise and I’ve gotten some quick kills with it- which is exactly why I do it.

I don’t think it needs a nerf.

But she can do it

3 Likes

We aren’t debating whether or not its possible. (at least most of us aren’t) we are debating whether it is an exploit, which it’s not

2 Likes

h ttps://imgur.com/a/iB3nROj

There you go

link broke
20 charac

1 Like

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBNg6rO66Y
here

its possible, but its not an exploit, as in… it is intended

5 Likes

Ok. Now since you’re so insistent now that you can’t do it with them on the floor, show us that we can’t

1 Like

Moreover, I am the only one who got some picture of a fat UPS guy hiring people when I used that Imgur link?

1 Like