Sym nerfs and Tracer buff

We’ve actually come full circle guys. I…these changes… what

10 Likes

not surprising in the least

3 Likes

Haha, yes, YES!
Also, no Brig buffs! This patch is amazing!

9 Likes

If you look at all the changes it feels like theyre trying to force Dive back.

Baps IF nerf
Mercy Buff
D.va Winston buffs
Sym/Sombra nerfs (what the heck devs)

6 Likes

Good. Dive was Overwatch at its finest, the sooner then bring it back, the better.

16 Likes

And people on the forums were saying how they doesnt listen the playerbase at all pepelaugh.

Dive was awful

I’d rather have double sniper, GOATS, grav dragon, even double barrier over that mess.

12 Likes

Biased.

Also Dive is what got us into this hell of terrible metas. Dive was the one meta that forced reworks and new characters. Not even GOATS did that.

I dont want that ever again.

27 Likes

Sorry, but it’s coming back.

I agree with small tracer buffs but sym absolutely does not deserve this. It’s clear that someone on the balance team hates her

14 Likes

I agree. Let’s nerf symm to the ground and give doom a slap on the wrist. Oh and lucio desperately needed those buffs unlike brig. Sksksksksksk

2 Likes

PTR ain’t a guarantee. Ex: 50 hp Ana nade and Moira anti-cc fade

1 Like

Then they couldn’t even give her 250 hp like really?

4 Likes

honestly im not surprised at all.
jeff and geoff are tank mains remember? (though it was mostly jeff from what i remember, geoff played hog then again hog players hate sym too LOL) its no doubt they loathe symmetra and want her to return to her trash pick status, so they can ban all of her players again to please tank players smh

2 Likes

it’s a buff though

it means that her beacon cooldown is more consistently available
in live, if sombra waits 10s and realizes her beacon sucks, she has to wait another four seconds to place another one when on ptr she could just place another one without the wait

1 Like

But now it’s harder to use around/during a fight.

This change just reinforces the bad play style of dropping it on a health pack, tickling the enemy, then teleporting back.

That’s a lot of downtime just traveling back and fourth.

3 Likes

Its definitely a nerf.

Its only good if it isnt destroyed.

If you need to reposition or if someone finds it you get a longer cooldown.

In fact, for rollouts it barely changes because it takes about the same compensation time to hit the ground.

When is this helpful? Its bad for Trans EMP. When you use it as well when do you immediately need to translocate again after having it sit in one place? Youd destroy it and reset it not teleport away.

It doesnt help her at all idk why they did this.

Truer tea has never been spoken.

2 Likes

ive noticed this a lot too.
the devs ALWAYS seem to root for the most simplistic play styles, of all heroes

Looks at Tracer buff

2 Likes