Sym is getting BUFFED on PTR!

Personally I just want faster tp cast time and for its bugs to be fixed (no longer destroyed by carts or affected by rails) and photon barrier back, but the devs have failed to do something about her survivability and keep focusing on her primary, but as i’ve said before I like the buff they gave to her primary yesterday.

fair

someone else tried bringing up the hitbox earlier and honestly i don’t understand how that’s an issue

this game has so much splash damage

and symmetra has no escape or reactive defense mechanic

by this logic, tracer shouldn’t have one of the best mobility in the game because of her hitbox at only 50 health less than her

1 Like

…what? There is NOTHING to do with mobility, nor did I say that there was. Tracer has 50 hp less because she is tiny in addition to being slippery and having recall.

Sym doesn’t deserve 250 HP.

It’s odd to me that they’re hard avoiding putting it back to 1s.

Recall gives her an effective 299 hp and escape tool.
Also removes debuffs.

1 Like

Effective, not practical.

I guess hog has 900 and Winston has 1300.

It still adds upto more than 250

• escape tool
  • Removes Debuff.

So your argument on Sym 250 hp gets… recalled.

I was hoping for range but ramp time is cool too.

Now I’ll cross my fingers and hope tp gets a longer duration and faster deploy time.

No, she definitely does not need it. Sym isn’t a flanker.

uh

you can’t ignore half of the game for an argument
that’s not how that works

mobility skills are still defensive actions

she might have a smaller hitbox than most, but she’s also incapable of dealing with damage being dealt to her, unlike anyone else in the roster

even zen has the burst damage to support himself, yet her gun is unreliable as a reaction, due to slow charge mechanics on both primary and secondary, and the slow projectile on second

her only “defense mechanic” involves regenerating 100 shields slowly… if she doesn’t take damage for a few seconds?

that’s still out of combat, just like her mobility tool

she’s based too much on out of combat mechanics, yet her gun is supposed to be utilized as a sustained damage source or zone manipulator

+50 shields would just beef her up a tad so she doesn’t get melted where she’s supposed to do her job

Your argument was originally, “cause tiny hitbox”!
Ah… now its, “She isn’t a flanker!”

You know she is a short range unit though right?
Short Range units typically have higher health especially if they lack true mobility ability.

Lol.

Anyways, I actually agree with the arguement that she has too much out of combat stuff, but just adding on 50 HP is a bad answer to this. Honestly I would rather see her projected barrier back instead.

It’s a start. However, her Teleporter needs MUCH faster deployment speed and MUCH more range, then we can start to talk seriously about viable Sym (in comp).

but why?
she can deal with her out of combat mechanics because her gun has the sustain to deal with combat due to the ammo, damage, and full mobility she has while using it

but she, herself, can’t sustain where it’s capable of being effective, because of how high the damage is in this game, with massive amounts of splash damage being tossed around like so many fun sized candies

she’d still be one-shottable by widow, she just would need extra fluff to kill her instead of someone sneezing on her

which is funny, since it was honestly a trash ability as it existed
it was only a flash of usefulness and only considered “good” because she never knew any better defense before it

and yet again, she’s supposed to be sustained in the fight to make use of that beam, so having it just leave her seems like it’s still in the wrong direction

1 Like

People are still gonna complain and say she’s bad when she isn’t.

1 Like

Alright cool, you don’t want to actually have a conversation, you just want to scream until you get your 50hp,so I say leave her in the trash. Good day.

-gives valid examples of how something fundamentally doesn’t work with this game, gets accused of “screaming” because they can’t think of an actual point to make-

okay
go be wrong somewhere else if you’re just gonna try trolling with flawed logic and useless anger

Not happy yet. Not what we were asking for tbh

Won’t make her good.

actually yea more range would be nice