Sym is getting BUFFED on PTR!

ARE YOU HAPPY YET??
18 Likes

The ramp up speed was pretty slow. Not bad

5 Likes

Words cannot express how happy this makes me.

2 Likes

Not really, yeah from 3.2 to 2.4 is a big change and will help her to deal damage with the beam, but she still has several flaws.

13 Likes

All they need to do now is fix her clunky tp maybe 50 health and we good

32 Likes

Another mini buff, lets throw in a tp buff and then I will be happy

15 Likes

Oh wow! This is awesome!!! Hopefully they can just make some changes to her survivability and tp and everything will be 10000000x better!

5 Likes

Ill take it! It’s better than nothing after all I’m extremely excited for this l. Hopefully the devs can get a little more kind and give her plus 50 shields and she’ll be great

7 Likes

is…
is this the third time you’ve posted this?
i just realized all these were you…

I made a post about Sym, McCree, and Junk

And then I posted the patch notes on a separate post

…also I’m trying to get 1000 posts

1 Like

there is no happy on here…there is only less mad (and frequently not even this)…ive learned this from 2 years on forums…

4 Likes

^ This, I’ll definitely take it, but as per my other post, but it is unlikely to change much past gold:

this is fair

to the post itself

no, yet again, this is not what she needed, neither was it the first time they did this exact thing

it’s a welcomed buff, but unnecessary in comparison to what she needed

1 Like

Ok, I must admit, I’m impressed. They listened! I was so sure she was going to be ignored…

The health is highly related to the size of a characters hitbox, if they did that to Symmetra it would kind of look weird.

I’ll take it, I’m fine with her being a glass cannon if she can actually deliver on the cannon part.

3 Likes

Some Sym players are physically unable to not complain about her at every turn I’m afraid.

5 Likes

I would remove the ramp up mechanic and just give her flat dmg.

So the buff literally no one asked for, sounds about right.

Her max beam still got nerfed but I guess it’s better for fighting other heroes now.