Sym has no answer for any hero in this game

They can all end her on a whim/dismantle her very few ways of attacking with ease.

She has no escape that is going to work in time to actually idk help her escape lol

Her entire kit looks like failed abilities that were scrapped got super glued to a hero and you guys just pressed enter.

Once her turrets are taken out in 1 hit she is 99% useless. The last remaining 1% being her ult, which is a barrier that you can oh so easily walk through and carry on.

You poor Sym players have been through it. I’m just so tired of watching her players even try to make that work lol.

68 Likes

Syms fine. People are just bad at her.

74 Likes

99% of the roster is just bad at her? Even a pro Sym player can get shutdown. Disable turrets she is useless. Simple.

22 Likes

she’s a support hero without healing abilities

support your team, stop flanking trying to 1v1

6 Likes

I feel like this is the sad truth

24 Likes

she can ignore an entire bunker comp on horizon a and can have her team teleport straight to the point

7 Likes

No, you have no answer as Sym for any hero.

You’re very wrong, sir.

You all know darn well if you see a Sym player in comp the player is looking like a thrower.

I dare you to play her in comp for a few games and see how long until they report you lol

13 Likes

I’m actually coming to this conclusion as well. I’ve played with a few really good Sym’s, and they have done work.

9 Likes

Every head of the CHENGDU HUNTERS

1 Like

Zarya has a better weapon that Sym could ever hope for right now.

20 Likes

Syms primary is terrible she and her kit feels awful. She needs work

9 Likes

Yup since beta and now. Horrid tweaks.

She’s below average and far from fine. She’s niche, but handicap version. Torbjorn is a bit more useful.

Last I remember she’s dps or when was the last time you played the game?

Yeah how often does that happen though? Totally not a lot.

5 Likes

Her entire kit revolves around the enemy team screwing up. You can practice and perfect your sym gameplay but if the enemy team is playing even slightly better than you for the entire match, you’ll never win.

11 Likes

Her entire kit screams “come and kill me as I pretend that I can even resist my fate”

Battle mercy can obliterate Sym. Little DVA can own her before her teleporter even opens up.

No hero in this game CANNOT kill Sym at a whim.

18 Likes

Have you tried using the alt fire?

5 Likes

So you are saying her entire Kit is based around the ENEMY being bad???

You are proving my point.

If that doesn’t prove how horrible her kit is nothing will.

No such thing as a good Sym just an ignorant enemy team? That’s just pathetic balance lol

5 Likes

I know, I’m on your side :man_facepalming:

For her to contribute even a little the enemy team as to mess up, a good Sym knows how to identify and capitalize on those mistakes, a bad one doesn’t.

6 Likes

Blizzard needs to do better. Sym has to be the single worst hero in the game at this point.

15 Likes