Sym Golden Glove Megathread

I’d rather just get a victory pose that shows off her gun.

1 Like

Agree, it’s still bad argument for me though.

Plus I feel as though she won’t ever get a Archives skin as what can they do? Archives is just saying the past, which their skins represent.

Would she get a university outfit or something? she can’t get Vishkar, which is basically her “archives” skin to me

I do this to myself at the countdown of every event. I get my hopes up. I’ve been doing this since Archives 2019 and I am tired. TI-RED.

1 Like

Well you’ll have a second person joining you for the events in the future :pray:t2::sparkles:

Edit: though this was a reply to the manifesting, though it’s still valid in a way

2 Likes

Can’t believe she still doesn’t have one

1 Like

We live in a world where DVa (and i am presuming Genji will too) have Halloween skins and Symmetra still doesn’t have a victory pose with her gun. The last of the memes belongs to Sym.

1 Like

yeah she shouldve gotten a sg one

2 Likes

Manifesting

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get disappointed again. I love this feeling when I realize “Oh. Nothing for Sym again” :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I dunno. Getting more and more golden guns means I feel like I am getting something. If Torb or Mei or Winston or Roadhog got something to show off their gold that would be a small win.

Only need 6 more gold weapons and I have the lot.

1 Like

Can’t wait for that mysterious voice line that’s shades us and calls us clowns! :blush::heart:

“Who knows what the future holds.” :angel::hocho::fist_right:t2:

Hurry up sis!

They’re tracking your account, when you finally get all those golden guns is the day we’ll see Symmetra’s victory pose or highlight intro!

ETA April 2021. Maybe even March??

Getting roughly one a month. Trying to get them all before I get married. Our wedding was postponed last April until April 9th.

1 Like

Hmm by that time we could be seeing OW2, meaning new hero’s…

[Redacted: To be said at a later date]

[Date: After Halloween terror goes live]

I’m going to get dinner with my fiancée and I will putting my phone and all devices on airplane mode until I can download the update and see what has been added.

If there’s nothing, please respect my privacy and give me peace during this difficult time.

4 Likes

By the power of the peculiar pound cake give me the sym

2 Likes

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: Yes Ma’am :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Have a nice dinner, I’m going to keep my decided off as well

1 Like

Not my prayer being deleted, Chile not. This.

Probably no golden glove for the event lol

1 Like
Spoiler

Okay, but why did I know Genji and Hanzo were both going to get skins.

Ashe and Baptiste got added to Junkenstien’s Revenge.

Reinhardt got an emote, Pharah got a highlight intro I think, as well as Widowmaker.

Don’t think Symmetra got anything this year for Halloween.

She didn’t get a highlight intro and no victory poses were shown.