Sym Golden Glove Megathread

I would really love to hear what the Devs think about this.

1 Like

yet they’ve been so quick to make changes for other heroes :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

im in favour of a golden tp (as it’s a buildable and golden turrets would be bad)

but i swear we need to get this attraction on the forums on her teleoprter and how inconsistent it is

1 Like

Yes please, Blizzard get on this before I start developing it myself :clap:

4 Likes

they’ve updated PTR with additional fixes

1 Like

i noticed like 20mins ago lol… i checked around and it still spawns inconsistently and has even bigger issues placing it on top of thin ledges

2 Likes

I seriously can’t believe she has nothing to show off her gold gun. They don’t care about Sym at all. This is long overdue

5 Likes

Step in the right direction though

1 Like

I really wish they would do something about this. Even acknowledge that they’re going to do something. That’s the most frustrating part. The not knowing if they will do anything.

1 Like

Blizzard, this is what we want- make GOATS ten times stronger for all I care, but make the little cosmetic adjustments that we’ve been asking for here for a WHILE. Better golden guns, more rewards for CP, OWL weapon fire colors being an optional client-side function, Sombra hack keys changing color for Talon and Rime, etc…

We are not going to play ten rounds of comp a day if we don’t get some sick looking, ultimately meaningless visual gratification for it.

I admire how committed you are to getting Symmetra a golden pose, or glove. I do not understand why you care so much, but I respect it.

5 Likes

If you’re going to ask for Symmetra to get a golden arm (since it is her arm and not a glove/sleeve), you might as well ask for golden arms for McCree, Torbjorn and Junkrat.

because she’s been an underdog for so long and she’s literally the ONLY hero of the 30 that has nothing to show for it.

No victory poses with gold.
No highlight intros with gold.

3 Likes

Why? McCree and Junkrat don’t use their prosthetics in the same what Sym or Torb do. And if you scroll up I have already said Torb deserves a golden claw as well.

If anything you should be asking for a golden RIPTIRE

5 Likes

Torbjorn I can understand, but not McCree and Junkrat, Symmetra uses her arm in all her abilities, reload, melee and ultimate, Torbjorn uses his for his ult, Junkrat and McCree only melee with it (which is expected)

5 Likes

OMG! Can’t unsee it, game unplayable right now! :open_mouth:

This post is the truth.

2 Likes

Fun fact Symmetra isn’t wearing a glove, that’s a prosthetic arm, she’s missing her left arm and that’s what replaced it, kinda sad but yeah

1 Like

Sweetie. We know. But it’s the thing on her palm that she makes her turrets with and it’s easier to describe it as as glove.

3 Likes

:frowning: