Sym Golden Glove Megathread

Less than an hour, really gonna start praying :sob::pray:t2:

WELL
:pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

At least Pharah finally got a highlight intro with her gun. Well done, Pharah. And Widowmaker’s one is cool.

What’s for you won’t go by you. This is my mantra.

1 Like

How you feeling Sandy?

2 Likes

I’m pleased for Pharah so I feel like I got something. Plus I like all the skins. Baptiste finally got a spam worthy voiceline. Widow’s highlight intro is cool. Soldier’s buff went through.

I feel okay. Had a nice dinner. Downloaded OW on the Switch for the free trial. I’m okay. Sad. Disappointed. Not frustrated. Just sad.

1 Like

That’s good that your doing okay. I’m also a bit disappointed but what can I expect when I hyped myself up so much? I really shot myself in the foot with all that.

I can agree, this event is really good! The Widow highlight intro is great, one of the best I’d say! And Orissa’s “Exterminate!” Voice lien is hilarious.

I think I’ll probably take a break from overwatch after this event, I’ve needed to for a while but I always keep coming back.

1 Like

I love the exterminate voiceline too! I’m not stopping till I have all the gold weapons. 6 to go.

1 Like

dont ban me for necroing, but im doing this because:

• We didnt get one for winter wonderland

• Next event is 2 days away so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

So it technically still relevant :wink:

Also…OP hasn’t posted to the forums since November :cry:

4 Likes

Because they’ve been banned from the forums apparently, they won’t be back until 3021.

MANIFESTING THAT GOLDEN GUN VICTORY POSE :nail_care:t2::nail_care:t2:

I’m really hoping for something, I feel as though she went without a skin for so long for a reason. Maybe I’m too optimistic but maybe they’ve done this so that she can get multiple skins in a row, because the next events are the ones that Symmetra has no legendaries for, Lunar New Year, Archives, and Summer Games.

And we know that skins take a long time to create for them, months to a year, so maybe they’ve planned this all along.

Again, I’m probably to optimistic and thinking into it too much…

But if it does happen, we can all come back to this and see how I have the mind of a master mind.

3 Likes

Bruh, they gave her a into but her gun isnt in it

1 Like

It’s so cool but can they just give us something that we want for once…

I like the Highlight intro but WHERE IS HER GUN?

And they gave a perfectly good Snake slot in the theme to Widowmaker, who already HAS a snake-themed legendary AND a Lunar New Year Legendary.

2 Likes

Bumping because:

:eyes:

The efforts of this thread will soon be rewarded

2 Likes

Hopefully so.

I hope SandyK1LL isn’t disappointed with what they come up with, but I know he’ll just be glad she got it aleast🙏🏻

2 Likes

Yep fast forward to 2021 and you’re getting (part of) what you wanted bestie :heart:

2 Likes

Did this ever actually happen…

1 Like

I havent seen this thread in years 6 months

2 Likes

I know, I was just doing some forumnal historic research and saw greenpost/Reddit AMA regarding Sym’s alleged goldpose, then confirmed in-game that she never actually got one, got sad, and this be the result of said sadness.

1 Like

It’s time to talk about this again. So… it’s now 2023. There has been no news on the Symmetra gold weapon pose or gold weapon update. We’re now getting a new Hero with lore that overlaps with Symmetra, and there’s been leaks of this new hero’s gold weapon and low and behold it’s the golden hand we’ve be begging for on Symmetra, 3 more years and that makes a decade of this game existing. I love what they’re doing with Lifeweaver they look hella cool. It just proves that blizzard can deliver what we’ve been requesting. They just refuse to. Also to add we did get a pose with Symmetra’s weapon on display, and it’s still busted! They were able to fix Baptiste’s Disco lamp texture fairly quickly when everyone told them they wanted an update. How does blizzard think this is ok?

3 Likes