Swap E-Rez with Valkyrie | Make Rez an Ultimate Again

No problem. If you feel that way regarding voicelines that’s also fine. In my opinion, I feel that voicelines add an extra element to the gameplay experience, personality, and impact, to the moves themselves. I believe that without voicelines, this game wouldn’t be as exciting or unique, and are one of the things that makes this game so iconic. But that’s my own subjective take on it. :blush:

I agree with you on Valk on E making sense, even though our opinions differ in terms of Mass res being an ultimate not making sense. But that’s fine. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if this game is balanced based on “contraversy” or the lack thereof, so I’m not sure if I can follow you there in terms of what would actually work from a mechanical standpoint, and what would work on a “social” standpoint. Many people are split on the ability, but I think it was nothing compared to the controversy Mercy had when she first had her rework. Controversy so intense, that the OWL literally made a skit off of it, and was 100% backed by Blizzy.

After the backlash that followed with her being an OP moth for 5 months straight and the “moth meta,” I think it’s safe to say that our community can handle having the arguably less-controversial Mass Rez, make a return - given that it has more counterplay, and has never made Mercy nearly as much of a one trick. That’s just my 2 cents on it though. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

:joy::joy::joy:Imagine unironically thinking Mercy needs a buff :joy::joy::sob:

Mercy needs to have reduced healing to 40hps. She requires no aim at all :blush:
Also, remove the rez since it breaks the pace of the game. Replace it with some other ability like armor.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of Intelligent, Enlightened, and Euphoric Balance
The Enlightened Gaming Philosophers :eye::lips::eye:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

So in other words, you believe she needs a nerf, simply because she doesn’t require aim? I suppose I should ask, should we also nerf Winston as well? :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

I love your ideas, really. #Bringbackourhero

2 Likes