Support potg bug?

Since the update a ton of threads complaining about supports getting POTG have risen to a common amount.

Is there a chance you can check to see if anything has changed?

Many thanks.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s necessarily a bug. While they don’t tell us how PotGs are generated, I think it has to do with fire points? So if Moira gets points for damage to an enemy and assist points for healing the ally that finished them off, it results in more fire points for her.

I do know that in custom games where no murder is involved that it will gravitate towards voicelines and sprays.

Outside of that all of my Moira POTGs are very lackluster. I am not like super amazing with her by any means and killing people normally startles me. That is how non-violent I am compared to other Moiras at times. I have been in 132 so the POTG system I experience might not even effect the other modes like Comp / QP at least with the type of player I am.

I had one for pocketing tank, using grasp on targets that were already very dead to begin with so all I did was succ at most 5-20hp from them and it still counted, coal’d into people that were already dead.

Honestly, it’s kinda embarrassing.

2 Likes

Bringing this up again, because it is happening so much now, even Brigitte.

Im thinking they reworked things so supports get more potgs, which just resulted in moira getting more as she got many already