Support is saved!

For sure, but after doing it the q times continue to increase.

Either way, 14 sec CD on Sleep Dart!!! WOAH!!! I’m fitt’n to be NyQuil up in this B!##@!! I’m Unstoppable!

2 Likes

Yeah, if Blizzard does enact a plan involving cutting match quality to optimize queue times (as some folks suspect they’ve already done), I think in the long term it’ll backfire as people get frustrated over bad matches. Now, will Blizzard do that? No idea. Like I said, some anecdotal experiences seem to suggest they already have to a certain degree, and many people already feel very frustrated with match quality. I don’t know that Blizzard would be foolish enough to double down on that model—but they have surprised me plenty in the past.

3 Likes

This same company had a “Bill Cosby” room to take women to. I put nothing passed them.

3 Likes

Can’t report Battle Mercy anymore.

Entitled teammate: “Why aren’t you healing Mercy!?”

Mercy player: “Did you read the dev comments in the patch?”

17 Likes

I’m pretty sure they are in the middle of doing a massive support rework.

Woohooo!! Battle mercy Meta going to be destroying lobbies with those 5extra rounds…

4 Likes

…this is a significant increase to her DPS (raised ammo cap), it’s almost as if Blizz has given players the tools to better take duels if they put the practice in themselves…? :thinking:

“Don’t worry guys. I got this”
Mercy gently taps her pocket

1 Like

According to the lead hero designer,Mercy is actually a top hero

That certainly explains a lot

I’m almost 90% sure that that’s exactly what the support “rework” is going to be. They’re going to “make supports feel more rewarding to play” by encouraging them to do more damage.

Sojourn’s changes make Mercy more useful for damage boost though.

I think people are caught into a loop of wanting a role gigabuffed. In reality, people should want heroes to get the buff they need and not some insane buff you want.

Lmaoooo Blizz just kicked dirt on the support situation. Worst part is knowing how long we’ll have to wait for any meaningful support improvements

4 Likes

But they said they were going to change the whole role. Give them some time, you can’t totally change a role overnight.

source: I swear to god

Even I can put two and two together… why cant blizzard.
Sojourn dominating High ranks…Mercy having a decent winrate in high ranks… Did we not consider that pocketing a busted Sojourn could be most this reason.

3 Likes

mercy and sym mains must of slept with a dev’s wife to get treatment they have gotten over yrs.

5 Likes

Hahaha ! Dope phrase !

1 Like

You know what’s crazy Azrael? The devs actually included a really cool reference too; the new Botanist Ana skin in the battle pass is actually a direct reference to the plants the developers were using to help them craft these support changes. Neat huh?

2 Likes