Suggestions for Mercy from someone with too much time on her šŸ“

Ok, but not upset XD
Itā€™s ok to discuss. Your point so is: no cast time and not blocked by barrier. Ok!
But i think people would complain because ā€œno counterplayā€, also if a LOS it is quite a natural counterplay.

If
(And I do stress IF)

We want to go back to the days where 5 man rez is potential My ideal form would e either A makei ta series of single target rezes (so basically you press Q and then for 7 or so second s you have access to six charges of instant cast rez)

Alternatively I donā€™t mind the idea of rez as it was but the orbs being killable. I just think barriers are too easy a solution to an ult that was already attahed to a hero whoā€™s pickrate was good because her competition was awful.

Her.

Sheā€™s well known enough that you donā€™t have to assume a default male gender for her username.

My bad, I donā€™t follow her all that much but considering her suggestions I should

1 Like

Wait, Eeveea is a women? You really do learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Mercy mains need to unite and boycott Mercy. Sheā€™s never going to get changes until her pick rate drops.

I like these suggestions.

No thank you. I actually enjoy playing Mercy. Iā€™m not going to stop so the stats are manipulated artificially.

hereā€™s the reason why you canā€™t trust people on these forums lol

Eeveea is a dudeā€¦ but sheā€™s also transgender and prefers to be referred to as she/her which should also be respected

2 Likes

sheā€™s transgender thats why. I believe so at least

Well thenā€¦

shes a trans girlā€¦

1 Like

Was he/she actually confirmed to have gender dysphoria?

1 Like

I donā€™t know thatā€™s just what people told me when I said eevee was a guy

it doesnt matter does it? if she wants to be a girl let her be a girl i mean thats a little odd but shes over 18 she has full control over her actions and her body

1 Like

I modified my post to reflect her feelings, there is a disclaimer on her twitch account, so yeah, my bad x_x but from a first impression kind of thing one can mess up, sorry about that

1 Like

I would say make it 90 HPS on the primary beam and 50 HPS on the chained beams.

Damage Boost can just stay the same since the variation is in the teammates doing the damage.

The Blaster idea sounds good for making the blaster more reliable when used, but more limited, so you have to think about its use more carefully unlike Unlimited Ammo which just removes thought from managing the ammo.

2 Likes

Other suggestions:

Here my buff/nerf to Mercy.

Valkyrie

• Like it is now, but ā€¦
  • ā€¦half cast time (0,8s) to Rez
  • Eventually nerf: no infinite ammo, but more speed to projectiles

Resurrection

• Like it is now butā€¦
  • ā€¦ 20 seconds cooldown
  • ā€¦ Res the mate with 50% HP

So, Valkyrie will be more engaing and will enchant all abilities. Anyway, a 30 second cooldown ability is too long for a simple ability, powerful or weak, and the Blizzard knows it, because they changed Sonic Arrow making it less powerful, but with less cooldown. So the same treatment with the res.
If youā€™ll res someone, it means you have time to heal him too. Your mate will have invincible seconds after rez, and that is the perfect moment to heal. In Valkyrie, this will be more simple: youā€™ll res and thanks chained beam you can heal him and also your team. This will bring the ā€œmore res over timeā€ that rework promised to us.
If you res, for example, a Tracer, you will be able to heal her fastly. She has 150 HP, res will bring her 75 HP, but you can heal her fastly and this wonā€™t be problem.
This will make Mercy more decisional: you will think who res! I could res that roadhog, thinking that he will have anyway many HP and he can heal himself, so i res him and i go to heal my mates while he returns healing him and join again in the fight.

Thank you

I thought maybe Valk and Rez could swap. You know, Valk as an E ability while old rez was brought back with changes; LoS requirement to rez and a 1s casting time (maybe), while Valk just lets you fly for a shorter time for about 8s every 30s? Not sure what to tweak.

But I like the idea that her rez is earned. Current rez feels like its handed to you on a platter, which is why I liked how the prev rez worked, you worked your butt off to get rez ready.

Also coming from the GM Mercy player, you have my respect and i wholeheartedly support this idea.

1 Like

Really odd that this is the only Mercy feedback thread allowed to stay upā€¦ hmmmmā€¦

1 Like