Stylosa's Brig opinion is worth a watch

Brig could of still been nerfed with that in mind but Blizz is going to Blizz and here we are

1 Like

Well look, at least for my part I said:

Though yeah, content creators can be scary, when they get something wrong it still reverberates thanks to the fact they have their audience. In a later video, after the Baptiste one he did Stylosa said “I may have jumped the gun on Baptiste a bit” in reference to him doing as much damage as soldier, but that ball still got rolling. Not that Baptiste landed in the worst place, but he still got some nerfs as a result. Though there are a lot of content creators who would never admit such a thing so I do still give him credit for that.

Brigitte is a great concept that was poorly executed.

She needs reworked.

The fact that she’s been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed, and nerfed again-

Imo

Highlights the glaring fact that there’s problems with her kit on a fundamental level that extend past her “numbers”

he is very inconsistent, that is why i dont watch his coaching videos anymore, i miss toxic coaching but that has nothing to do with the topic :stuck_out_tongue: that brig was a nightmare, i hated her but i think she has been overnerfed, i did think that when she got her last nerfs and i was wrong about that so its hard to tell but either way i agree they dont seem to know what to do with her

“Stylosa’s opinions are bad unless they match mine”

1 Like

She can be OP in OWL or very high ranks but taking her into a normal QP or average rank? No. She is OP only if team works around her - if she has tank by her side and possibly heals from another healer, if she got hit, but that´s not a thing in normal games.

2 Likes

No, he was laughing at how ridiculous it is. He’s got a lot of energy, and we can’t really get mad at him for that. I mean, listen to the way he talks about everything. He hypes everything up. But in this case he actually turns somber and more serious when talking about it because there’s a genuine concern with the state of the game.

Very difficult to understand his tone unless you watch him a lot. /shrug

2 Likes

Stylosa…unbiased… I have to laugh

I mean that’s literally what Youtubers, do they put crazy things in their thumbnail to get you to click on theirs vids. Of course the Zen buffs aren’t big as he’s making it out to be.

He’s made it pretty clear that he favors certain heroes & metas more than others.

So word for word what I said on the exp patch notes. The Briggite fantasy is dying with these nerfs. At some point the gameplay should be enjoyable

3 Likes

Her self heal buff is what’s supposed to make her tanky now I guess.

y would you make the character even more powerful???

Might as well delete/rework the character.

1 Like

True both those three have around 20%+ pickrates at those ranks below Master even Ana. And brig is in the single digits.

This is my confusion. They wanted a primary healer and they cut…healing? And then her own health?

Questions

1 Like

Considering D.Va originated the Overwatch Hero Identity Crisis, don’t expect Brigitte’s problems to be resolved

1 Like

Yes. But he lost a lot of subs and people were mad that he said it was okay to basically dumpster a hero just because you don’t like them. So he is back tracking to save his own butt.

5 Likes

Hahahahaha

You serious?

1 Like

Her damage with mace is worst in the game.

1 Like

OMG! HAHAHAHA!!! Where is the down vote button?