Streamers seem to be whitelisted for que

I’ve managed such as well. I played another game for an hour plus waiting in Que and checked then saw I was logged online. Ran into adjusting Settings bug that butchered my visuals so logged back out & then in again almost immediately w/o an issue but now once again having issues.

hmmm…

Shady?

Like presenting an experience that does not reflect the reality isn’t … nice.

1 Like

Seeing a failed to log in to server screen for the 5th time and having to start over while content creators are playing ez breazy is a bit annoying not gonna lie.

It feels disrespectful lol.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t describe much about this launch and the game in general as respectful to its audience.

2 Likes

I love that blue quote. Particularly as an answer to the thread it’s from.

“Yes.”

At least they don’t hide it.

This is so sad I can’t help but laugh.

1 Like

I was definitely in queue the same time as ML7 and Flats earlier and they got in, but I did not. Briefly while I was cooking- I was logged in long enough to see that my skins were there but not my WatchPoint Pack. Got kicked shortly after. Failed logins ever since.

I was in queue for three hours when the servers opened today, only to be booted. Worst launch I’ve ever been apart of.

I wished they were dedicated servers.

You mean the people that are promoting the game on twitch have golden server access? Oh no, the horror of it all.

1 Like

Lol i hope you know how sad you sound shilling for content creators.

You know people want to PLAY right now be stuck on a failed log on screen while a clique of blizzard drones are playing without a hassle right now for the sake of advertising a game we cant play.

1 Like

Most likely the insane internet speeds they pay for. There are compilations on youtube of streamers raging over the disconnects.

Why do you people even care about this? There are plenty of other video games out there you can play. Get the playstation premium service, you get 100s of quality games for a low monthly cost.

Of course I’m being facetious, but that’s pretty much the principle of marketing.

Yes… many 80’s commercials with toys doing super exciting things that they don’t really do will attest to that.

But I think it’d be nice if it was more apparent that these streamers ARE advertising and not just someone playing the game as it was released.

like maybe maybe not… but the fact it’s such a fuzzy line right now is … sad.

I don’t even understand what the issue is here. They’re having some issues on day 1 and they probably took some steps to make sure the streamers get going. Duh.

Honestly, how much of a potato is this hypothetical person who doesn’t understand this concept? Do they really have the ability to grasp the actual game?

If they’re being given preference it should be documented visibly so people understand it’s advertisement and doesn’t require understanding of Blizzards position on content creators from forum replies.

That.

Most people are unaware of that blue response to how Blizzard treats content creators and probably don’t think beyond “hey that entertaining streamer I like is playing the game that came out!”.

1 Like

Streamers give them publicity in exchange they get to play that game for us to see if it worth but that’s stupid because it’s “free” to play so lemme just play it instead and I’ll find out if it’s worth it or not

say it louder for the people in the back

Seagull was having problems when I started watching emong. The group that could get on couldn’t get on US servers and said they had to get on Asia servers.

So I really don’t like the idea of streamers jumping the queue either.

But I really don’t think blizzard has flagged them to avoid it. They would be in instantly if so, not sitting there in queue. I’ve never had to wait longer than 30mins today even in 40k+ queues. I think your region or area is just having worse issues than others.