Streamers seem to be whitelisted for que

Just sharing my experience today.

Ive been sitting in que all day and watching tik toks,
There were multiple streamers playing multiple games back to back, and when they got booted they were back in game within 30 min on average…all day.

I wasn’t able to get into a single game for the first 5.5 hours.
And was booted after playing my first match.
and waited another 1.5-2 hours for my second match and was booted again after Completing that match.

Why is it that Streamers are just soooo much luckier than everyone else?

Just seems abit fishy is all, No hate. i just don’t understand how it seems to be so drastically in their favor, thats all.

14 Likes

… so maybe… maybe not. Maybe it’s confirmation bias but yeah… it is weird that every prominent streamer out there is ingame and not playing the 30k queue sim that we are.

Maybe they could share the extra precautions that they took to get in?

3 Likes

I’ve gotten into the queue twice in a row in under 15 minutes, so idk.

1 Like

i mean i have seen streamers sit through a 30k que, But they did so in 30 minutes.

I also witnessed a few guys say they “might be whitelisted but wasn’t sure”

It’s not really fishy as much as marketing. Of course you want people to see popular streamers playing the game.

1 Like

seems that’s like winning the lottery though

I’ve managed such as well. I played another game for an hour plus waiting in Que and checked then saw I was logged online. Ran into adjusting Settings bug that butchered my visuals so logged back out & then in again almost immediately w/o an issue but now once again having issues.

hmmm…

Shady?

Like presenting an experience that does not reflect the reality isn’t … nice.

1 Like

Seeing a failed to log in to server screen for the 5th time and having to start over while content creators are playing ez breazy is a bit annoying not gonna lie.

It feels disrespectful lol.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t describe much about this launch and the game in general as respectful to its audience.

2 Likes

I love that blue quote. Particularly as an answer to the thread it’s from.

“Yes.”

At least they don’t hide it.

This is so sad I can’t help but laugh.

1 Like

I was definitely in queue the same time as ML7 and Flats earlier and they got in, but I did not. Briefly while I was cooking- I was logged in long enough to see that my skins were there but not my WatchPoint Pack. Got kicked shortly after. Failed logins ever since.

I was in queue for three hours when the servers opened today, only to be booted. Worst launch I’ve ever been apart of.

I wished they were dedicated servers.

You mean the people that are promoting the game on twitch have golden server access? Oh no, the horror of it all.

1 Like

Lol i hope you know how sad you sound shilling for content creators.

You know people want to PLAY right now be stuck on a failed log on screen while a clique of blizzard drones are playing without a hassle right now for the sake of advertising a game we cant play.

1 Like

Most likely the insane internet speeds they pay for. There are compilations on youtube of streamers raging over the disconnects.

Why do you people even care about this? There are plenty of other video games out there you can play. Get the playstation premium service, you get 100s of quality games for a low monthly cost.

Of course I’m being facetious, but that’s pretty much the principle of marketing.

Yes… many 80’s commercials with toys doing super exciting things that they don’t really do will attest to that.

But I think it’d be nice if it was more apparent that these streamers ARE advertising and not just someone playing the game as it was released.

like maybe maybe not… but the fact it’s such a fuzzy line right now is … sad.