Streamers don’t lose the same MMR

Top Streamers don’t lose the same amount of MMR as normal players when losing a comp match. There’s nothing you can do to prove me wrong.

Edit; I don’t care if it’s true or not. I just wanted to discuss it. It’s been proven in other games such as smite. Please don’t reply if you’re going to try and start fights/arguments. Not replying to troll posts anymore. so if you’re not getting a reply that’s why. Thanks.

1 Like

(Collapses beneath the deluge of all that evidence.)

Oh my!

5 Likes

ok ok I’m next

I think they do

1 Like

I said you can’t prove me wrong. Do you need help reading or something ?

You’re done.

1 Like

Yes plz explain again

I’ve seen them drop and rise with nerfs and buffs.

Unless you mean how they gain or lose SR when they have a new account, it’s because of the win and lose streaks.

I’ve seen them not move as much as regular players. He she said.

Alright moving on, you’re out.

1 Like

Apparently I can’t post a link, but Eskay tweeted out a photo a few days ago of her gaining just 2% for winning a comp match deemed an “uphill battle”. Does that count?

1 Like

Since MMR is hidden no.

You’re out. Don’t comment anymore.

1 Like

Argumentum ad ignorantiam, personally not a fan :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Didn’t Zbra drop out of top 10 to like top 200? Pretty sure his MMR dropped along with his SR.

It’s as if players who play the game a lot as their job have more stable MMR than those who don’t. Who would’ve guessed? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You’re a nut job who believes in the tinfoil crazy conspiracy theories about streamers not losing the same MMR.

Did Alex Jones tell you this?

3 Likes

We’re just gonna keep commenting like this since I can’t be proved wrong right? Wrong.

You’re done get out

1 Like

Where are the proves that you’re right?

2 Likes

Let’s make a new rule. Don’t comment unless you’re going to try and prove me wrong thanks.

1 Like

Why you so confrontational bro lol chill

2 Likes

Give your good evidence…

Go back to school and learn how logic works please.

1 Like

Learn to read please thanks

1 Like

God, I really hope you are a troll… people can’t be that stupid.