Streamers don’t lose the same MMR

There’s something wrong with you people

1 Like

You’re wrong, and you’re mentally unstable.

Stop and seek psychological help.

You’ve literally cooked up an entire conspiracy theory about them not losing the same MMR, WHEN WE CAN SEE THEM GAIN AND LOSE LIVE ON STREAM.

If I knew where you were id probably call the nuthouse people for ya

1 Like

Learn how logic works please

1 Like

Oh look you’re still here trying to simp for me. Here’s your last reply little buddy.

Everyone just trying to argue instead of trying to discuss it. lol

1 Like

I think there is a very high chance they are just trolling as people keep replying.

5 Likes

Just when I think my Faith in humanity is restored,

I read dumbazz posts like this, and lose -30 braincells.

2 Likes

There is nothing do discuss…

You made unsubstantiated claim, so then you can police your topic with not smart rules.

You want to discuss? OK. Show me your good evidence that you are basis this claim on.

1 Like

Let me know when someone wants to actually discuss it instead of trying to bully and flame me.

1 Like

Oddly enough you might be right even though it’s not for the reason you probably think.

While there isn’t explicit documentation stating that streamers and regular players lose different amounts of MMR for losses in Overwatch, the game’s matchmaking system is designed to maintain fairness and balance for all players. Overwatch’s developers have emphasized that the MMR system considers individual performance and other factors to determine adjustments after matches. This approach ensures that all players, regardless of their streaming status, are subject to the same principles of matchmaking and MMR adjustment.

Now a streamer that’s experienced at the game by and large probably does pull better numbers then the average joe. They play the game like a job as well so they have far more hours in the game so that could by blizzard own words lead to slightly different SR gains or losses.

More so it would be the system keeping them where they belong because if those individuals dropped to far it would absolutely break lower ranked games.

In some cases, streamers might have certain advantages that could affect their SR gains or losses. For example, they may have better communication with their team, access to more coordinated groups, or they might receive coaching from their viewers, all of which could potentially improve their performance and thus their SR. However, the SR system tries to balance these factors by considering various performance metrics to ensure fair matchmaking and accurate skill assessment for all players.

While it might seem unfair it’s important to understand no system is perfect. While it’s not perfect, the system strives to provide a fair and enjoyable experience for all players within the constraints of the game environment. So if your point overall point is that the system is bad I’d say nah it’s doing great.

If it’s only that streamers might gain different SR values yeah maybe but more then likely it’s because of the factors stated above.

We can only see them gain and lose SR, not MMR.

At least understand the basics of the system before you come in here with your “well ACKHSUALLY” Reddit attitude.

I don’t think u make the rules here.

You’re simply wrong, streammers lose the same amout of MMR as any other players in their level. Prove me i’m wrong.

2 Likes

So you’re part of this conspiracy theory too?

SR is loosely tied to your MMR.

So if you’re gaining a lot of SR, guess what? You have a good MMR, especially if you’re whipping butt most of the stream.

Try again with your insults buddy

1 Like

Don’t reply to that person. They go around every single topic trying to start fights. Just let them rage by themselves.

1 Like

You’re the one raging at imaginary streamers having different MMR than everyone else. Smells like skill issue and streamer hate to me.

You sure this ain’t Reddit?

Why wouldn’t you care whether or not the core premise of your post is actually true? Your entire post depends on this being a demonstrable fact. If it’s not true then this entire post is pointless.

You’re the one with the crazy conspiracy theory that seems to fall apart under the slightest scrutiny. The burden of proof is on you.

Streamers lose the same MMR as everyone else. Prove me wrong. You can’t.

It’s literally the second sentence as to why. Just get out, seriously. I would tell you to try to troll harder but you’re not worth anything. This is your only reply from me.

1 Like

Jay3 was once playing a game and deranked from like Masters 1 to Masters 2, he lost about 40-60% rank progress, so invalidated.

1 Like

That’s not a valid reason. You’re basically saying that you want to discuss something that is probably not true as if it was true without giving us any reason whatsoever to believe it. And at the same time encouraging everyone who replies to you to basically leave and never return. You wouldn’t have a post if we didn’t reply.

Give us something to discuss because the current discussion is whether or not your central premise has any merit and right now, it doesn’t. You have to substantiate your claim with something. Even bad evidence or reasoning would be better than no evidence which is what you’ve given here.

So why should I believe it? What did you see that made you think this? Give me something here.

That’s literally exactly what you people that are calling him a conspiracy theorist are doing but in reverse? “The system is fair, trust, Blizz said so.” Like wow, real compelling evidence there.