Stop with the Demon Hunter denial

Technically speaking, it has been a legacy skin since Blizzcon is over, as in “a skin from the past that you can’t get anymore”. What happened with this update (the skin properly being moved to the Legacy category) should have happened months ago.

That being said, they said the skin would be available for everyone in 2019, and as far as I know, 2019 isn’t over. We still have over 7 months to go, and they could very well release the skin during that period.

Also I laugh at people saying “u should hav buy it early sry ze truth hurt”, nobody’s to blame but yourself if you paid 40+$ for the whole pass just for one skin because you’re so short-sighted you can’t even read the fine print.

3 Likes

I’m suprised that anyone could say they trust Blizz or the Devs at this point

1 Like

I’m as cynical as the next person, but if there’s publicly available fine print, I’m at least gonna let that give me a leg to stand on.

4 Likes

Even though I bought Demon Hunter for the virtual ticket, this will not make it right for Blizz to do. You cannot make promises and then back out on them especially, to the peers and people whom they promised it will happen.

1. They missed out on more people buying the ticket if they do not go through with it

2. People who did buy the skin when it went up on PTR wasted their coins as it was not legacy in PTR before changing it and lost their cash because of them doing that.

Blizzard knows this will cause a riot and we still have this year to go so we will see. Do not jump the gun yet. So, unless they change it, they need to personally come out and tell people as that is considered false advertising and they lied to their fan base, and make them very unprofessional.

2 Likes

I never trust fine print. If you really stand by something, you’ll put it upfront

Even though it’s a legally binding document? :thinking:

7 Likes

I am fine with that but it bugs me that they have announced it as obtainable. Like, just why?

You know when a company promises one thing but then fails to deliver, that typically reason enough to raise a stink.

Your weak attempts at mockery don’t hide that simple fact.

11 Likes

Legally binding documents also have the consequences of breaching the contract clearly listed

THIS

After reading through their Dispute Resolution page, this could potentially lead to court and jury trial.

Edit: I also find it strange and somewhat predictable that they claim that class action lawsuits cannot be pursued even though that’s a non-enforceable term.

4 Likes

To avoid the giant fit everyone would have pitched about a $60 ish skin, and to try to keep their convention from just being a shiny wrapper people tear off of a very expensive lootbox.

They were absolutely right to make it obtainable… and now they need to follow through regardless of what the people who bought tickets just for the goodie bag say.

But why saying it if it is not even true?

1. They are just losing virtual ticket sales by saying it.
  2. Nothing was mentioned when the older skins were released.

They stated in the fine-print that the skin would be made available in 2019. If they don’t follow through on that because ‘they don’t have to’, it’s false advertising.

Obviously they planned to do it at the time. They only are holding back now because of the outcry when it went onto the PTR, or alternately, because they plan something later in the year (in which case they should say something).

Those terms and conditions only apply to people that bought the ticket, not those that didn’t.

Plenty of people that are mad about it now would have spent that 50 just for the skin in the first place. People crying about it are no better than those that paid for the skin in the first place.

2 Likes

Right?Fine print is where I get MOST of my confidence from lol

It’s better than nothing. :woman_shrugging:

It’s not about the skin. It’s the principal. They said it would be available in 2019 outside buying the ticket. If it was an exclusive to the ticket I still wouldn’t have purchased the ticket and been OK without it. However, I cannot stand for a company (or anyone) who violates an agreement or word.

What’s worse is they are staying quiet about the whole thing. Which is worrying because if they intended to release it, they would say so. Instead they remain silent, meaning they probably hope that if they say nothing people will eventually forget about it. Which is why it is super important we hold them to it. If they get away with this, they will continue to get away with stuff like this.

7 Likes

It’s not skins… It’s about false advertisement.

What an arrogant person you are.

“How dare you get upset over false advertisement! You’re so entitled asking for what was promised”

Get out of here. Anyone with any critical thinking skills sees you for the fool you are.

3 Likes