Stop with limited skins

Thank you for that sophisticated and well thought out reply. Sorry that as a person, I’m not entitled to an opinion, and am not a mindless sheep.

Wow throwing insults good for you no need to be rude but I feel like its not possible for you to be nice either which is sad an opinion may be just that an opinion but being a total pain about it is not needed.

More so, yes. But I still don’t think “seasons” of owl should just mean the skins introduced during it should just be gone.

1 Like

“That person has a good point, you refuse to see it” Because that’s not rude, ok bud.

Trying to manipulate my words into your own isn’t gong to work you said it was a waste of time to read and pointless you obviously don’t care about what they were trying to say.

Limited means limited. Stop crying and move on.

1 Like

I agree, and I own every skin in the game except Sombra’s Blizzcon skin, which I only didn’t purchase because they told us it would be available at some point in 2019. It’s October and my patience is running thin. If they straight up lied to us and don’t announce anything about this at Blizzcon, I will be furious. It’s a terrible business practice.

Sure, you’ll get a lot of money from hardcore collectors at that moment, but what about the seasonal players who like to spend money? There are girls on my friends list that are sad because they can never buy pink Mercy. I wish I could donate mine to one of them since I never play support, but thought the costume was extremely cute and had to get it because it’s Mercy in pigtails and it won’t be back. Blizzard is costing themselves millions with these limited costumes. That’s not an exaggeration, either. Pink Mercy raised millions within a month. Imagine if they kept her for sale after the charity and kept all the profits.

… they didn’t make any money from Kerrigan tho

1 Like

This isn’t barbie doll watch. Exclusive skins are great imo and i wish there was more of them.

You do like to throw this word around plenty of times dont ya? Even when people havent been throwing insults anywhere.
You dont seem to even know what insulting others even means.

Why cant you just accept that limited skins are limited? And accept the defeat.

This happened yesterday no need to keep it up and I know what an insult is so just stop I’m done with this argument but I will still hold my belief even if it isn’t popular.

And? It literally doesnt matter if it was yesterday or not.

All you’ve done is picking fights with everyone cause you wont just accept the truth or simple no for an answer.

There are like just 3 limited skins, bro.
Not to mention nothing in this game feels special. Everyone has the same skins like anyone else.

I am not saying everything should be limited skins but it is fine once in a while. They don’t have to be all paid skins.

Picking fights I’m not the one calling others childish or playing dumb with the insults that’s you so either accept my stalemate or just stop.

The irony is strong on this one, ohboy…

Stop acting childish then and we’re almost clear.
And wow did you actually just called me dumb? Look who’s the one tHrOwIng iNsuLts now.

Plus you still havent told about whos throwing insults around here.
So please do tell.

You could stop aswell with this attitude of yours.

3?

1. Widow Noire
  2. Pink Mercy
  3. BlizzCon skins (I think there are 3 in total?)
  4. All Star Skins (4 in total)
  5. Ana Short Story mission
  6. Baptiste Short Story mission
  7. Recent Bastion Lego minievent

I probably forgot one or two

Definetly, but the Hero gallery makes all limited skins that cant be obtained invisible. So I can live with not having all of them

You always hate limited skins until you have them yourself. If they make it accessable to everyone it would then again feel like a slap in the face for people who bought/worked for those skins while they were aviable

The only issue I have with limited skins is that some of them (looking at you brick bastion) force me to play the game and win a total of 9!! games to get them altough I dont even want to launch the game right now D:
I consider skins like that as an “achivement” that prove that I played the game when those skins first came out. It marks me as a player that has played this game from the very beginning and I enjoy that and hope it will stay that way

You forgot to add nano cola, jjonak mvp zen & winston’s london spitfire (flying ace or what ever it was) skins yeah.

You don’t when to stop do you?

Or its just that you want to keep it up just because?

I’m starting to think your a troll so really no I won’t stop.

And what attitude? the only thing I see here is a bunch of my surrender stalemates and you not giving a heaping care about them!

And childish haha just stop you really don’t know when to quit even when I’ve said stalemate countless times.

Wouldn’t it be better if skins are shared across all platforms - PC, PS4, Xbox, and Switch as long as you linked them to your BNET account?

2 Likes

That’s my issue. 1. There are not 3. There’s about 10. And 2. They keep pumping out nothing but limited skins.