Stop the mercy spam

Your hero is in a balanced state right now, just because you can’t just get a free ticket to gm anymore doesn’t mean she’s underpowered.

Other heroes like bastion and torb have been f tier since release and do you see people making 100 threads about it daily? No. Mercy was in an overpowered state for a lot of time, now it’s time for her reign to come to an end and the reign of ana to being.

Yeah we get it you want mercy to be reverted, even if you consider the rework a mistake or not you have to know they won’t revert her, i’m sure the devs already know you want her to be reverted but they just don’t want to reply because they are scared of the uproar any change will make in the community.

37 Likes

Make me. :smirk:

20characters.

10 Likes

How dare you come to the Mercy forums and ask us to shut up about Mercy.

18 Likes

Lol if she was a free gm ticket then why you and all that make this stupid claim don’t try to climb to GM with her then , I mean if it’s really a free ticket to GM you should be in GM in no time…

28 Likes

Because if I ever get there I want it to be with dps and I find mercy really unfun to play.

5 Likes

“Hmm… This person says I should shut up. Sounds like great advice”
-Literally no person ever

12 Likes

Aw, poor baby doesn’t find Mercy fun to play.
Neither do we.

30 Likes

Then why do you play her?

3 Likes

Because I’m a good teammate. :angel:

12 Likes

Oh boy, another blind Mercy hater who doesn’t understand we want Mercy to be fun again, not overpowered. These totally aren’t a dime a dozen. Sorry bud, but we won’t be shutting up until Mercy is fun for us again.

33 Likes

And we dont want her to be op. All we are asking is for her to feel fun and impactful again. As of now, she is in the worst state she has ever been in when it comes to enjoyment.

2 Likes

Well , we can’t all be a DPS mains … I mean we can , but what’s the point of having 6 DPS mains in your team …
And yeah , it’s not only you who find her unfun - half of the Mercy player base founds her unfun, but they are still trying to enjoy her even if it’s pain in the a** to play her.

Making more threads regarding Mercy only contributes to the spam ,doesn’t stop it.

I mean , You should have done this in already created threads concerning your topic.

2 Likes

"I think that all Mercy mains are entitled, even though I have never personally met them. So instead of being specific, I’ll just generalize because my opinions should be taken as fact!

I’ll use my own example of not doing anything when my heroes are nerfed, so that automatically means that it is the RIGHT way to do it. Anyone else that voices their opinion needs to shut up, because it’s not how I do things. Because telling people to shut up is the best way to make them listen to what I say on the internet! I’m always right btw."

11 Likes

Because we love her , some of us (like me) switched mains , some of us still try to enjoy her.

We paid for this game like every other player , we have the rights to enjoy a hero.

1 Like

But when some one asks to make Mercy mechanically challenging (which does add to the fun) most of you lash out :thinking:

9 Likes

explain how was flying and pressing q enjoyable

4 Likes

Both sides need to stop making threads. Make a megathread, both of you

1 Like

“Most” assumes the majority of the community. Do you have any data that proves this statement? Or is just an opinion that you hope everyone assumes is right?

You tell me, Valkyrie has to be one of the least enjoyable things in her kit :smirk:

1 Like

Excuse me??? You’re really going to assume that we haven’t come up with ideas to make Mercy more challenging? Holy shi* that’s actually hilarious. Blind Mercy haters are so ignorant.

4 Likes

Have infinite flying is definitely more enjoyable than pressing q, you are just saying that because it’s a worse ult.

I’ve never seen that, link me to a thread with that suggestion.

2 Likes