Stop the LGBT threads, please! (from a bi player)

For starters stop spamming the forums about you wanting an LGBT character.

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand the explosion of threads about this either, yeah it would be neat for more character development but we don’t need it.
I’m all for character development but i’m not all for tons of threads about more LGBT heroes.

Then again, I am a straight white male so what do I know?

1 Like

I do not believe you! Where are proofs?

Now listen here, GhostPants! Your pants are see-through and I don’t appreciate it! So I demand you put non-ghost pants on!

Just kidding.

You’re totally right. I personally find that any group that wants representation shouldn’t be obnoxious about it. Doesn’t help the public image at all.

2 Likes

“im going to keep oppressing you because you requested a feature in a videogame”

3 Likes

No, I think I’ll make as many LGBT threads as I want.

It sure seems like you are when you’re trying your hardest to make a simple request for something LGBT related into something like “handicapped LGBT male immigrant”

Don’t lie

If requesting something in a video game makes you do homophobic things, maybe the issue is less on requesting and more on the person being homophobic part

2 Likes

Spamming is spamming, not oppressing, like Jesus Christ dude.

Cant the forum mods make a mega thread and just dump them all there like the Mercy threads? Then request/suggest/demand to your heart’s content.

3 Likes

exactly this. no one needs to know this kinda of stuff, just do you and people will accept it more and you’ll dodge alot more insults from people who make claims against what you do in your own life if you just stop trying to pull the pin on a live grenade to see if anyone reacts.

1 Like

Reread please, “spam” meaning creating multiple posts about the same subject, there’s one on daily basis talking about the same subject it gets annoying.

Just like people hate mercy posts cause they’re spammed they’ll hate these kind of posts cause they’re also being spammed.

3 Likes

YES! THIS PERSON GETS IT! This is why I’m glad Zarya isn’t a lesbian! IT’S SO FREAKING RUDE!

7 Likes

ummmm did you not read the whole conversation

A majority of these ‘request’ threads have been respectful.

A lot of users want specific heroes-- I really want one who has a railgun. The next person wants a hero who is gay. What’s the difference?

2 Likes

So like

The nerf brigette threads ?

YOU reread please, specifically the post you responded to originally.

Which also has people annoyed by them unless they agree with the post, just like LGBT people will enjoy these kind of posts, and mercy mains will defend the mercy posts and the brigitte haters will defend the brig posts, what’s your point?

1 Like

it’s just people trolling at this point…

1 Like

Agreed as another bisexual orientated player.

I do not feel the need to announce sexualities when a video game is meant to escape the world of any moral decencies and troubles.

I mean for god’s sake we shoot each in this game with super heros and super villians.

3 Likes

Just need a filter to make anything with LGBT be invisible and not take up half a page of posts every day.

I would like an anime loving hero though.

buddy… your reply to my original post implied that you think gays are being oppressed because we ask for stuff in a videogames.

1 Like

Like i said blizzard has announced there are “multiple” LGBT characters. when they are ready they’ll make that clear like they did with tracer till then enjoy the rule 34 fun.

saying things like moira is trans is like saying we need a diabetic character, let make roadhog diabetic! Your profiling heroes based off physical appearance.

1 Like