Stop neglecting Mei, give her more creative skins

Since the release of Overwatch 2 Mei has gotten skins that are basically variations of her default outfit with a different hat/hairstyle, why blizzard is neglecting her so much now? They could easily make more creative skins for her like all the other characters. Heck, they could even make the ones that Blizzard gave her in Heroes of the Storm.

Blizzard, please, Less Kiriko more Mei.

3 Likes

she desperately needs a cowprint bikini skin, right NOW!

8 Likes

At the very least a Cow onesie lol

1 Like

nah she already has a penguin onesie (which i wanted) it has to be a bikini or blizzard will suffer the consequences (?)

nah just buff her a little plz

3 Likes

And Kiriko got her Lifeguard skin before Mei, that’s why I say Blizzard is neglecting her.

considering how annoying your teammate mei can be (wastes my ult almost every time), they don’t deserve a new skin. lol jk

mei used to get really cool skins in overwatch 1. i feel like they just gave up on her now.

1 Like

you mean give her more… meat…? :drooling_face:

ik :face_holding_back_tears:

it would be less annoying if she was ruinning your ults with a cowprint bikini (?)

Wiser words have never been told before.

2 Likes

she and LW are similar. Illiar’s DPS fire rate and LW’s healing blossoms just don’t charge fast enough!

I disagree.

Mei’s skin always has the same theme. It’s a job related outfit. Hunter, ice cream seller, bubble tea server, fireman, etc. And unlike other characters skins do mei skins not add a lot of new voicelines or effects.

About mei not getting a swimsuit skin, yeah, don’t hope for one.

1. They do neglect Mei.
  2. For some reason do they stick with puffy outfits.
  3. Why make good Mei skins when Kiriko and Mercy skins always sell?

“General discussion” should just be turned into “skins/cosmetics discussion” until everyone is done complaining

1 Like

:rage:

(20 characters asdf)

C’mon. You know it as well.

How can they make a swimsuit skin puffy like her other skins?

Sure, glasses can be replaced by goggles and she could wear flippers as replacement for her large shoes, but that’s it. Take a look at her other skins. Her most normal skin is honeydew, and even that one is puffy.

It just seems swimsuit skins only goes to characters with normal or skin tight default skins, and mei doesn’t has that.

And again, why bother making good Mei skins when mercy and kirko skins sell?

like one of those micro bikinis? that was the first thing I thought of and while that’s probably too saucy for Blizzard…I wouldn’t complain about it.

1 Like

It is very possible to make one. They could make something similar to the MM-Mei skin and give her a bath robe or something.

Do you really think a saucy Mei skin wont sell? She is quite popular on certain sites of the 34 kind… I’ve… been told * ahem *

it would be awesome if it was a micro bikini, but honestly i will be happy with a normal 2 piece bikini

I think Mei’s done pretty well out of OW2 skin wise. Alchemist and the hippy one are her best skins all told, imo. They look good while not revealing that she’s got a hideously deformed skeleton, poor love.

The real trouble is that any time I try and pick up Mei, Blizzard rolls out some sort of nerf that crushes the fun out of her. In OW2 alone there’s been the super slow disaster and the extinction level event that was the season nine changes.

You’re kidding, right? You’re complaining about Mei, who’s had absolutely incredible skins since OW2 launched, and even before, but aren’t even mentioning Zarya?

She’s getting a recolour of a Legendary Skin that they’re denoting to an Epic, and you want to give Mei more skins? This is Zarya’s 3rd OW2 skin, and it’s nearly 2 years old, and they have the audacity to label it as an Epic, when it’s a Legendary Skin