Stop neglecting Mei, give her more creative skins

Mei has pajamei, that is it game over, no other skins needed. Let other heroes have a chance to get something even marginally as good.

I fear you’ll just have to play Heroes of the Storm for that.

Blizzard, hire this person at double the industry standard salary.

1 Like

I would like to see her swimsuit spray or her table tennis spray turned in a skin, but i doubt they can ever make this thanks to her puffy design.

That’s really the issue here. All of her skins has to bulky and puffy to fit the in-game silhouette.

How can you make a bulky swimsuit skin? Putting a coat and a towel over of her? Is that what you want?

Im happy that Mei has the Sprinkles (ice cream vendor) skin. It’s well proportioned, good color palette and no bulky oversized footwear.

It’s the best skin ever imo.

I consider her penguin skin her best skin.

I love penguins, I love the fact that she is carrying an egg in the container on her back and that the face of the penguin looks extremely goofy.

Mei’s hitbox needs to stay the same between skins, which is why most of her outfits are “puffy”. I agree she’s underserved compared to e.g. Tracer, but she does have her Flower Child skin. Frankly I’d rather each hero just have one real banger skin, because that saves me money, lol.