Stop making mei skins!

It’s because she’s the cutest and best character in the game. One day they’ll hit the swimsuit Mei threshold.

4 Likes

No one needs skins.
By your logic, no one should get skins.

How is that skin horrible?!
Easily her best

Until Mei receives a devil skin or something that actually makes her fearsome, she must receive skins.
So the process shall continue :>

1 Like

Yet she still doesn’t have enough :slightly_smiling_face:
She’s far from having “the highest amount of skins” when other characters take over her with their numerous OWL + 2nd legendary events skins which are not color reskins (because Mei appears to have 2 legendary skins in LNY event but they are just recolors so it’s actually 1, her winter skin was an epic marked as a legendary etc.)
Her character design allows for more creative ideas from the design team so there’s that :slightly_smiling_face:

Honeydew is the best wdym.

I’m already having a hard time choosing between Honey Dew and the OWL skin, please stop printing more :face_with_head_bandage:

Also what’s with the team doing this thing with all the heroes getting OWL skins? Do they not plan these skin releases at all? Because giving a certain hero multiple skins in event back to back, not to mention right after an all-star skin, considerably diminishes their value and the “wow” effect that they have, rendering the lesser legendary event skins just as plain as the normal one’s that everyone has

You’d think that a dev team that has such a passion for polished character design that is fully aware of appropriate release scheduling would crisscross different cosmetic releases for heroes so that no hero would get a legendary back to back and there could even be more than a single event in between them. Them not doing this just seems extremely silly

Mei has only 1 skin, pajamei.

Mei: gets two skin in the span of a few months
People: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She’s the opposite of cute: she’s a demon hidden under an innocent mask of innocence, pure evil.

Also it would be really cool if they updated skins with more effects / custom ult voice lines or whatever, like Beekeeper Mei saying something like “Bees, don’t move!” or her Penguin skin Ice block being Penguin-shaped.

I mentioned skin updates on my Quality of Life updates Megathread along with other cool ideas, feel free of checking it out:

Speak for yourself, I think that skin is pretty great.

She doesn’t have a summer legendary yet so I’m glad that she’s getting one now just like Symmetra and Ashe.

Didn’t see you complaining about Widow getting her second Lunar new year skin or her, Tracer, S76 and Genji getting a second Archive skin or a lot of other heroes that got their second event skin before others got their first.

Oh wait maybe you just don’t like Mei, do you? We’ll that’s not a good argument to not give a hero a skin.

Yeah. if we have to make a proportion between mei-rry and his skill with some decidedly more modifying epic skins (brigitte general, wrecking ball 8 with its unique sound in the ultimate, lucio hotrace from archives etc.) … we must say that they were definitely wrong to leave it legendary, as a classification.

I can accept the legendary classification when too many elements change the hero’s silhouette in part, like ashe deadlock and mercy ziegler (but they were skin challenges, free). and a hat on hibernation, on mei and a vocal line is not “legendary”. paradoxically, with this reasoning, tracer comic should be a legendary skin. or wrecking ball 8 with its billiard sound.

if they do not modify it anymore in my opinion it is only about the fact that it would be a wrong to those who bought it at a higher price or that you would feel fooled that in the legendary slot of the lootbox she appeared instead of any other legendary content.

I suppose you loved her lich queen incarnation skin as Arthas in HotS XD

but maybe a diablo-based skin is more pertaining to the fantasies of the community :rofl:

1 Like

Indeed! That’s her best skin imo.

That’s true xD

1 Like

She didn´t have a summer skin so chill…

I think this pushes her to the top with skins. Even if you count her lunar New Years skins as one, she still technically has 8 skins with this event.

Even if you don’t count Mei -rry, she has 7.

Like let’s let all of the other heroes get up to 6 before we let heroes get to 10 please.

It’s not like it would be unprecedented. Mercy and tracer we’re getting skins basically every other event when the game came out.

Lmao. Are you 7 years old? Throwing a tantrum because a hero got a skin you don’t like and according to you she has enough skins.

It’s just a skin, get over it.

They are making up for what they did to her in OW2.

It has unique voicelines and a unique model when she uses cryo, that’s why it’s legendary.

Mei, Ashe, Widow and a long list of heroes are Blizzard’s favorites now, in each event they have skins, while other heroes like Mercy, do not receive any and are totally abandoned.