Stop demanding sym reworks

Just saying “polls” is not evidence. Just say you don’t have evidence, it’s okay.

lmao just said my evidence. you’re real sad bro. you’re beyond help

yeah because its a poll, you know a place we’re data is compiled. we’re statistics are compiled for accurate information. am i losing you?

You can’t just “say” evidence.

1 Like

Your evidence is a poll that doesn’t exist that I have to take your word on? Not exactly bulletproof there, champ

1 Like

and you can?

oh it exists, things don’t stop existing because you don’t like em champ. shot and missed pal

Well where is it? You seem scared to share it.

1 Like

yeah im going to track down 1 poll online for 2 trolls. what do you take me for?

I mean. I showed you actual evidence. You don’t like it because it disagrees with you so you’ll reach for anything to discredit it.

sure buddy, whatever you say

Someone lying to try to win an argument on the internet.

the only liars here are you two, posting fake *ss out of date in a sad attempt to win an argument online. get out of my sight you trolls

It’s better than posting nothing. Because you have nothing.

1 Like

It’s not fake, and there’s no reason to believe anything has changed over the last two years. There’s been minimal changes to the game in terms of balance, new heroes, new maps, or philosophical shifts in gameplay. Nothing has really changed between then and now.

You’re just mad because you don’t have anything to counter it other than screaming about polls that aren’t real.

not really, and im not wasting more time with you trolls. get out

No. Show us the poll man, come on. If it’s so obvious we’re wrong it shouldn’t be hard to find, right?

Where’s the POLL, MORTY

1 Like

right im blocking you two hold on. im sick of you two trolls.

You have no poll confirmed

1 Like

“I’m sick of you guys being right.”

1 Like

“I don’t want to have to have evidence of my claims, everyone should just believe me because I’m 15 and I know everything “

1 Like