Stop demanding sym reworks

she’s been reworked 3 times already, just let her be! stop demanding sym to be reworked into anything, support, dps, whatever STOP!

8 Likes

As a Sym main since launch, I agree. Reworking a hero doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be good if they don’t address the main issues that hero had. This was the case for 2.0 Symmetra who received no balance changes before getting reworked again. The current version of her really doesn’t need one either, the devs just need to stop dancing around her main weakness she’s had since day 1 being consistency. They need to keep moving forward with buffing the speed of everything on her kit without giving her unwarranted compensation nerfs. :grimacing:

21 Likes

exactly, it is time to stop! its time to stop okay? No More!

1 Like

I don’t want a rework, I want at least a partial revert. Sym 4.0 is a joke.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Sym is actually viable in OW1 especially in 2cp. Right now in OW2 shes actually the worse character in the game. That says a lot considering even bastion is doing better than sym. The character does need an overhaul, her turrets are outdated, the teleporter is fine but needs work. The ultimate is cool but destroys her identity because she is supposed to be a dps but her ultimate had nothing offensive about it. Lets be honest, the kit sym currently has fits a support more than a dps. Her turrets should heal and her primary damage should be a healing beam like mercy and her alternate fire should be her regular damage beam that charges to level 3 just a bit faster.

5 Likes

Nah this is a blizzard game. When they should stop they’ll keep going just to see what happens

no, its time to stop with the reworks. ITS TIME TO STOP! ITS TIME TO STOP, OK?! NO MORE!!!

1 Like

Lol never! More changes! I demand more reworks!

11 Likes

ITS TIME TO STAHP!!! ITS TIME TOO STAHP, OKAY!!! NO MORE!!! No more changes, stop!

1 Like

Lmao!! I caught on :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol this is why I love the forums, you guys are awesome :joy:

7 Likes

"SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED BO- Becomes Demon

2 Likes
3 Likes

Kill It Before It Lays Eggs!!!

You are already dead

2 Likes

This just shows how bad the balance team is really. Think about it, they have had 3 chances to essentially completely change a hero from top to bottom and somehow they have failed every. single. time. (even though I personally like live Sym. She could do with some tweaks but I find her fun).
They are now on their 4th attempt and they’ve somehow done even worse. Genuinely whoever they have who does the main choices for these kind of decisions just needs to stop. They should just have that person shout out a suggestion and the team do the complete opposite of whatever they say and we will probably get a better game overall.

5 Likes