Stop adding new characters

Take care of yourself mate. Nothing is worth your mental health.

Not true.

Ashe and Wrecking Ball were fine upon release and are still fine. Baptiste was, too, until 2-2-2 became a thing. So that’s not really the character’s fault.

I didn’t play back in the day, but I believe Ana and Sombra were fine, too.

The game is NEVER going to be balanced. So get that idea out of your head. But if they release more new heroes then it’ll at least give more options for counter and team comp.

I’d rather have the meta shook up by a new hero than for it to stagnate like it has since Sigma was released.

dresses as Morpheus and addresses OP

So you think this game was balanced before new heroes came out?

Hmmm🤨

Wait, let me get something straight. People don’t want a new hero?

Never mind that Moira was considered bad for her first year and a half in the game. And Brig is a completely different animal now than she was before.

1 Like

I kinda want them to add a black girl hero since there’s a lack of black women in the roster.

I hear they’re adding Sojourn with OW2

He got released live in August with role lock.

1 Like

I disagree. Add new characters. But don’t give them CC, and don’t make them low effort high reward as so many of the new ones are.

Dan, I don’t know what you do on a daily basis but you’re better than this, I know it.

Please don’t stop adding characters. The game is so stale with no new heroes, events, or maps for this long

Woo… That was a roller coaster ride. Glad I read this while all the “DELETED”'s were still in it. Damn that was some bad faith.

Sorry its just that i consider him out as soon as he is throw on ptr lol

Blizzard has basically stopped adding new heroes until ow2. Only 1 releasing in 2020

It’s horrendous

One new hero after you’re used to playing a certain meta for 4-6 months really has a large impact on balance yeah.

They should be adding heroes at a faster rate so there’s no time to get stuck in a meta for that long… and they wouldn’t need to buff/nerf every single hero all the time.

I hope u recovered after that bullying… getting bullied on the forums is no fun.

1 Like

I get your sentiment, but Team Fortress 2 hasn’t added a new hero in over 10 years. Want to try that game out?

So are you suggesting that you’re against Dan getting future heals?

Remember how the maximum heal rate at launch was Mercy’s 50 HPS.

lol.

overwatch needs about 45 heroes

although if overwatch had 200 heroes, I wouldn’t see this as a problem

if you’re worried about balance, here ya go

1 Like