Stop adding new characters

Every time a new character is added, it disrupts the balance of the game. This game is impossible to balance because it keeps introducing new characters instead of designing new maps for the current roster. I rather have a meta for each map instead of whatever the heck we have now.

3 Likes

Exactly. Heroes like Moira and Briggite were (and still are) ridiculously overpowered and should have not been added. Blizzard have proved they are a lackluster game company and will continue buffing such ridiculous heroes.

1 Like

We havent had a new hero since almost half a year.

35 Likes

He came out 5 months ago??

There’s only been 2 new characters that disrupted the balance of the game on release and not after a long period and its sigma and brigitte

He came out 5 months ago aka almost half a year (6 months) ago like the dude said

Check your facts.

10 Likes

Highest death rate of all supports across all ranks, lowest pick rate and she is very niche. I’ve been seeing your posts all over the forums and I think this one might just be the most ridiculous. Nothing about new Brigitte is anywhere near over-powered

6 Likes

You see that word? Its very important it means almost not exact 5 months ago is close to half a year

Oh dear…

Sweetie, you cant tell them to stop adding new heroes. If you dont like it there’s other games you could play instead.

2 Likes

See above the original postet said almost as in not a full half year as in almost a half year

Learn to read buddy

The person said

LEARN to READ

3 Likes

Are you okay? Hello?

4 Likes

I can read. I don’t know why you’re telling me this.

I can read. I read the post. Where is your proof that I didn’t?

Dan v Dan Lets go
showem dan
wait
which dan was I talking too.

in all seriousness
the guy said “almost half a year”

so yeah

Learn to read properly
before you tell someone to check their facts

1 Like

Oh than you just dont know what the word almost means, got it

Here almost means that its not exactly that amount but close to it, like 5 months is almost half a year.

You’re welcome for the free lesson

2 Likes

Here it is, cant delete that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

In response to someone who said

There’s my proof. Also asking for proof and then deleting all your posts… Yikes

5 Likes

I am SO disappointed in this community. I voice my opinion and am driven out and abused.

I am leaving Overwatch. Goodbye and I am sick of you all.

Oh noo… bye, hope you had great time here :wave:

6 Likes

No one bullied you, every person here has given calm and responsible answers to your questions/comments. You just don’t like being wrong.

9 Likes