Still nothing for Sombra

He’s looking at Brigitte the whole time. The hack wont target on the Mercy behind because Brigitte is closer. The first break was due to him moving around a structure while the second shouldn’t have even started on Brigitte because of the shield. The only thing that’s buggy is that he gets the full CD as if he successfully hack his target.

Take note that Fitzy plays on PC and there are far more bugs there. The way to get these fixed is to post the video footage on the bug forum. I play Sombra quite a bit on console and I haven’t seen any notable bugs. I don’t play her a ton though, after all the more you play a hero the more likely you are to see a bug.

Besides Torb I’d say she’s the worst hero in the game now that Symmetra got her much deserved changes. At least the rest of the update is cool.

They buffed Doomfist yet AGAIN! But fixing Sombra?

Never!

3 Likes

Let´s draw an analogy: A system has the tendency to be stable in the state its lowest energy. Sombra is the worst hero at the moment, with the worst pick- and winrates. She´s at a all time low, so thats what Blizzard meant with “landing in a good spot”.
Jokes aside, I´m still pissed anout the situation and will continue to be if no actions are taken. If only…

I am not surprise honestly. At this time I just gave up for the time being and moved on.

3 Likes

they dont care about sombra because she is annoying, they are going to leave her in the trash specifically because people will complain to hell if she is actually playable

He DID successfully hack the Brig, that’s the bug I’m talking about, it should have never hacked her. More over that exact interaction happened to me on console which was my whole point.

2 Likes

Her shield never drops so the hack never completed. If the hack was successful her shield would drop and she’d have the hacked graphic. None of that happens.

And getting oneshot or being trown around by Doomfist is fun?

1 Like

Yes it does, its blocked by his face cam, but the enemy hacked on fire message appeared, the brig made her sound effect of being hacked, and hack went on cooldown. Trust me the exact thing happened to me.

2 Likes

This situation makes me sick.
Blizzard, just delete the hero already and ban all Sombra mains, pls stop torturing us!

Only if you’re playing Doomfist

What the hell are you talking about? I’m playing her on console too and she most definitely has those bugs on console too!

2 Likes

I think it would be less frustrating if she were just removed from the game. This is no fun anymore. Look at the PTR patch huge bug fix list. Not a word about Sombra, not a word.

What happened to ‘we’ll keep an eye on here to see that she lands in a good spot’. This is what you would call a good spot, Jeff or Geoff? Can you at least just give us a word on her so we know where we stand?

1 Like

I just want to point out how handsome this user is…

1 Like

She isn’t mentioned on the known bug list either, so we have no way to know if they are working on fixing her. The eye is blind.

1 Like